New Allied Races Ahead! Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls

We are getting closer to the next content update and so we put together a blog to ensure people are ready to go when these Allied Races are released:

15 Likes

Yeah great, when though? This has taken way too long.

63 Likes

Can’t wait to race change my Warlock…To a Zandalari Troll…

9 Likes

We should all get a free race change for waiting so long for something that was advertised to be released at launch. I remember when Zandalari were announced to be released at launch. If you know that they aren’t going to be ready, don’t announce them as a main feature of the game.

60 Likes

Well they can’t be Warlocks sooo

3 Likes

The excitement died awhile ago Blizzard.

45 Likes

I wonder if it’s going to be in March or later…

6 Likes

So uh… we got a date for this release of things that should have been available last September, but weren’t because you decided to time-gate the content to fit a subpar storyline?

Also it would just be easier to hotfix in an achievement that sums up all the steps, kinda like Pathfinder. Would be a lot easier than putting out videos and blogs and WoWhead.com articles about what’s necessary.

16 Likes

I’d like to point out, as they already have on Wowhead (your sister site) that the Kul Tirans’ heritage armor coat is showing older art, before the coats were shortened for reasons.

4 Likes

Why does it not let me post a topic in general discussion anymore? It makes me pick a category and the catregories are only servers and those servers are kind of dead with last posts being 2hrs ago etc…I hate these new forums now as well .Geez. How much more WoW are they going to break…

2 Likes

Do you have an active subscription?

They can’t be warlocks, just fyi

1 Like

As YouTubers gave this video a thumbs down and response to it “A little too late” “Don’t you have phones!?” “Final fantasy is better mmo” and “Coming soon to Blizzard store for 25$” not looking good I am afraid.

11 Likes

yes. Im posting here. I can reply to posts but i cant make my own in General Discussion. IT makes me pick a “category” and the only categories are just servers like Stormrage, Wyrmrest… eetc etc. ITs ridiculous. It should be simple to post ion a forum. Like it used to be.

I dont know how people think this is ok. This was advertised with the expansion and over 6 months in we have not seen it and still no ETA.
If I see a burger on the TV and am like ohh that looks good let me go get it. When i get and order they give me a burger with no bun. I ask where is my bun they say they are working on it. Ok how about when will i get it, no comment. This is getting down right bull.

20 Likes

KT can’t be paladins eh? That seems … wrong.

Also, that heritage armor doesnt look like any KT human I’ve seen. I’d rather have something closer to the NPCs walking around Boralus.

Also also… are you still going with the weird AF Druid Moonkin form? I’ll logon to the PTR tonight and check things out but I’m willing to bet KT aren’t in my future.

OP regen racial though? Heck yeah I’ll sign up for that.

2 Likes

Too bad I stopped caring about them and doubtful I’ll even bother with Zandalari now. Took way too long

18 Likes

So when is it?

6 Likes

Been waiting so long…

skeletononcomputer.jpg

5 Likes