238 Mage lf Alliance Aotc/mythic raiding guild

Used to raid CE back on mists, and then mythic for a bit in one of each of the past expansions. Been pretty much just pugging all shadowlands, I also like running some m+.

1 Like

if you like to compete and do CE again, please check us out :slight_smile:

Hi Cosmyc,

I’d be very interested in talking with you more on your past experience and your availability. I am with the guild YEP ([A] Stormrage) 7/10M CN, 1/10M & 7/10H SoD. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) with optional alt runs/farm content on Sat. Our goal is definitely CE this tier, but we’re not hardcore, just trying to have a fun raid experience with everyone while also killing bosses.

We’re a very close-knit group and often play multiple other games outside of WoW if that’s something you’d also be interested in. Feel free to reach out to me on discord Tbabyftw#3641 to discuss more of what you’re looking for in a guild, and if YEP might be the home for you. Good luck on your search!

Hi, we are recruiting for our mythic prog team and I think you may be a good fit. The guild is called Level [A] on Sargeras and we raid W/Th 9:30p-12:30a EST.

If those times work for you and you’re interested I would love to chat more about the guild, reach out on discord rymo#6257.

Hey Cosmyc, we’re recruiting a Mage for our Mythic team, please take a look at our forum post or get in touch through Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and we’re looking for a few more to fill out our progression team!

Progression:
10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination
2/10 heroic Sanctum of Domination

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
Healer: Paladin and/or Monk
DPS: Monk, Warrior and/or Mage

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

Still looking!

Hey buddy,

We raid on Friday’s/Saturday’s 9pm-12 CST. We do a ton of M+ outside of raid with players up to 2.1k IO. If our times work, I would love the opportunity to chat.

Discord- CasualDev#5323
Btag- Dev#1185

9/10 H 1/10 M Cinder Works tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST.

Add me on bnet at Alue#1328 or Discord AlĂĽe#9972

Hey Cosmyc,

We are a weekend raiding guild on Alliance Sargeras. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm CST. We also have a guild m+ night during the week along with a full normal clear. We are currently 7/10H and 1/10M and we were 7/10M last tier. We are looking for ranged dps to help fill out our mythic raid roster. If you are interested, our guild recruitment post is below.

Good morning !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Cos, I have a core spot available on our raid team of 5 years. Best to reach out to me in discord at Horse#5014. If needed ,we can help with realm transfer too. Here is the commercial … We are part of US Mok’Nathal and US Silvermoon plus 6 other Realms that were Connected to us in 2020. Raid times are 5:45 PM PST (form up and 1st pull at top the hour) 9 pm PST(that is 9 PM EST until Midnite) Tues, Wed,& Fri (Fri progression on new content only).Sundays 630 pm PST is our open Guild Run. We have raided every week for the past 5 years. Feel free to ask any questions of any guild officer in game. Main Team Raid Team finished 9/10 Mythic with 0% percent wipe on Sire for CE on our last night of raiding before 9.1 was released.We did get CE by killing N’Zoth last year .We will consider any committed ,talented player for main raid team if we feel you are a “good fit” with our team. Feel free to contact me directly in Discord @Horse#5014 GM of Braveheart since 2007 or our Raid Leader Thoir in Discord @Zeack#4162 . Highest Priority for us right now is CE . Specific Needs are 2 ranged dps for Sanctum of Domination (9.1). We will consider any talented and commited player as well .

Hi Cosmyc, we are in need of a Mage. Here’s the info:
(SoD 1/10M, 9/10H, 9/10M CN)[Alliance/Sargeras] has been raiding together since Vanilla. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 CST. We are in immediate need of a DPS for 9.1. If you’re interested, add me on discord Mark#9052 or visit us at pggaming. net to put in an app. Thanks!

Hello,

We have a mage spot if you would consider coming horde. Reach out if its sounds good for you.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Currently we have one night of prog on slyv with multiple P3 attempts and she will be down this week as well as at least the eye (6% best pull) and hopefully the nine. We currently have a very good core of players and are looking to add-on to that to finish out our roster. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

We also do mythic + all week long and almost our entire roster is KSM. We have casual members we help as well!

Progression is as follows:

1/10 M
9/10 H
10/10 N

We currrently are recruiting competetive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Boomkin - Medium
Shaman - Elemental

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.