đŸ—ș | What is your favorite zone in classic?

Deadwind Pass.

3 Likes

Duskwood and SilverPine Forest

3 Likes

It’s a toss up between Duskwood on Alliance and Silverpine on my Horde.

3 Likes

Gotta be the Barrens for me. So many great quests, tons of different story elements and it’s where you start really getting your character into form.

I could go on and on with the feelings it pulls out of me
oh and of course, the chat :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A zone/zones that I wouldn’t call favorites, but definitely enjoyed the thought that went into them, the stories: Eastern and Western Plaguelands. They’re all around the epitome of the heartbreak caused by the plague, Arthas dehumanizing, and all the various people involved in trying to slow or reverse the creeping death.

3 Likes

Coming from Warcraft 3, there were two things that stuck out in my mind. One was in Ashenvale, when I traveled there as an orc and found the scattered remnants of the Burning Legion in the Demonfall Canyon. Heading in there and finding the sight where Mannoroth was destroyed was really cool.

The other was the Plaguelands (both of them). The Cult of the Damned, Uther’s Tomb, Stratholme, wandering through all those memories and battling against the entrenched forces there was a lot of fun.

33 Likes

I would have to say Duskwood
That is until you encounter Stitches.

4 Likes

Duskwood, Stitches scared the fel out of me the first time I saw him lumbering down the road towards me with a skull picture where his level should have been.

6 Likes

Shutter I think we’ve all fell victim to that brute when we were only trying to defend our beloved little town.

4 Likes

Durotar and old Org. Can’t wait to see all the thunder lizards alive again and stand on the Org bank.

5 Likes

STV for me. This is where I fell in love with WPvP. Yes, the constant ganking became annoying, but it also helped me learn the classes and become better at countering them. To this day, I still love lvling in STV, even though it is a shell of it’s former self.

3 Likes

I really liked Silithus before its revamp. The silithids were a total mystery, the zone was half finished. It was so mysterious. And when they revamped it and added AQ it gave me hope that they were going to finish the other unfinished areas of the map.

I was so naive.

5 Likes

Right there with you!

I unfortunately ran out of likes so here is a :blue_heart: for the posts I cannot like today. Lol

5 Likes

Easily Stonetalon Mountains. It’s so beautiful and calm and peaceful.

3 Likes

Winterspring. It was always a nice, quiet place to farm stuff, and as a druid it took all of two minutes to get there regardless of where I was.

5 Likes

Feralas always fascinated me, especially when juxtaposed against the barren wasteland of Desolace to the north and the desert-ish expanse of Thousand Needles to the east.

4 Likes

Each of your characters has their own supply of likes, just fyi.

5 Likes

Alterac Valley.

6 Likes

Mount Hyjal hands down.

The sight of the remains of Archmonde stuck on the branches of Nordrasil got forever stuck in my mind. It was impresively breath taking to find them and be a witness to what happened after having loved WC3 so much.

And the “Under Construction” sign was a nice touch. I loved that too. A littel detail Blizzard didn’t even need to put there, since there wasn’t suppoused to be seen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. I come from the Overwatch forums.

1 Like