10.2.5: Amazing new elf capital

Auberdine. The inn connected to the really long pier reminds me of Auberdine

3 Likes

And that bad boy is still standing! Hire those nelves!

3 Likes

Or maybe we could just leave all the faction tagging stuff to war mode?

3 Likes

Agreed. The soil under Amirdrassil bears the blood of all who call Azeroth home.

2 Likes

What? Outrageous; here I thought it was going to be the perfect place to go camping – how we love camp fires.

Also, Silvermoon is still in ruins since 2006. We blood elves are worse than LA and NY city managers.

2 Likes

You just know there will be hundreds of horde players stacking campfires and casting fire spells etc all over this place if it’s not faction tagged.

1 Like

Honestly, I can see how a lot of them get to that point.

Despite how prominently Night Elves got featured in the Game’s A plot, a lot of it was very much unflattering for a very consitent period of time since at Least Cataclysm.

You point to the fact they got heaviuly featured the last three expansions, but I point to how after the Burning of Teldrasil it took 3 expansions (if we include BFA) to repair the damage that one single event caused.

That’s not exactly progress as many would imagine it.

7 Likes

No. The tree is there to replace the one that the evil faction destroyed.

Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me.

Theres no shame to be had if we keep the villain faction out. Lets not give them the chance to do it again

4 Likes

Blizzard isn’t even pretending they give a crap about Horde players, anymore.

Tyrande’s brunch after killing Fyrakk was ridiculous.

Alright.

• Suramar destroyed by the Horde in War Within. . . . Check?
  • Quel’thalas destroyed by the Horde in Midnight. . . . Check?
  • Bel’ameth destroyed by the Horde in The Last Titan. . . . Check?

That takes care of all Elves once and for all, fulfilling the prophecy of Saint Oxhorn.

I like how you think. Let us make it so.

1 Like

Why…would the Horde destroy their own elven cities? Titans maybe getting mad and cleaving the new world tree in half by Last Titan maybe but why the Horde destroying their own cities? That’d be like the dwarves destroying or detonating Ironforge… what purpose does it solve?

1 Like

It looks very pretty, but it lacks the grandioseness that cities have. It just feels like a spread out and updated Feathermoon Stronghold. We need things like the Craftsmen’s Terrace with a lot of buildings in close proximity to make this feel like a city.

I know it wouldn’t make sense for an entire city to sprout up in two months time, but we know that Blizzard will not be adding to this once Dragonflight is over, meaning it’s going to stay looking like a travel hub indefinitely. I know they said it’s a work in progress in their blue post, but I have a sinking feeling that means they’re working on textures, not working on adding in more structures to make it feel like a city.

5 Likes

Don’t like the name. I’ll be calling it Bel I guess lol.

1 Like

I believe its likely that silvermoon is getting updated and going neutral in midnight.
Its where the expansion is set after all.

2 Likes

Oh boy, we’re all getting new cities! Finally, no more huffing fumes from burning wreckage!

I’ll see you guys later, I’ma go explore the new draenei settlement on the PTR.

1 Like

All of Azeroth was nearly destroyed so the night elves could have a new house.

1 Like

I need player housing, this tree is big enough to house all players.

:deciduous_tree: :axe: :panda_face:

2 Likes

Clearly ,based on their other in game areas , stone pillars and vaulted arches are soooo last millennium.

1 Like

:100:

Best worse-case-scenario of this I see, is if each faction had a ‘Diplomat city’ and Amirdrassil was dubbed within that criteria for the Alliance – Although I wonder what it’d be for the Horde if such was done. :thinking:

If they updated Suramar + The Temple of Elune (Tomb of Sargeras) as a full blown city & area to visit with a bronze dragon NPC to get the zone & stuff from Legion back, to perceive it as a fully fledged city etc – That’d be cool as heck. They could also fleshout the connection between the Nightelves & Nightborne along with ancient relics & lost connections to Elune to share on both sides, that so many had wanted as well.

— However that’s all speculation and what ifs … I’m sure they’ll update it as ‘Alliance only’ - Keep in mind, the video & what we see so far is just the PTR.

1 Like

Why there’s horde scum in there?
get that trash out of that place

5 Likes