[H] <Casual Raiding Guild> 10/10M SoD 2 Days 8-11 EST

Hello gamers,

We’re a group of friends, some new and some old, who have come together for Shadowlands raiding. Formed on Whisperwind Alliance, we’ve recently moved to Mal’ganis Horde. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8p-11p EST and never do overtime. Although we maintain limited raid hours, we’re a very active community with lots of keys, alt raids and other games taking place outside of raid hours. While we’re specifically recruiting the roles listed above (this will always be kept up to date) we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also happy to accept socials who may not be ready for cutting edge raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more, a link to our application can be found on our wow progress page.

5/10H this week, where the ranged gamers at

Good morning to shadow priests and mages

Another day in Korthia

Painsmith down, send me ranged.

Come trial tonight!!

1/10M and 7/10H cleared tonight, going to kill the eye and the rest of heroic tomorrow. Come trial!

Good morning to enhance shamans, would you like to come kill the eye with us tonight?

8/10H and a few really good pulls on the eye tonight! Looking for ranged and an enhance shammy for next week!

morning bump

good morning gamers

Saw your post and I’m interested to join, my progress is 0/10N and 2/10H. Haven’t ran a raid with a guild for weeks since my guild died, friend me and chat for more info. Deathfa#1564

KT dead. Looking to trial a dps player this week!

come trial tonight!

Morning bump

to the top!

Good morning gamers

Olympics bump

good morning gamers

We poked the Eye