10.1.5 We get infinite dragonflight skins for dragon riding

nerdgasms commence!

True but with the ways the story has hinted, it is inevitable… we are just delaying it.

Kind of like how in Terminator 2 they thought they stopped judgement day and all they did was just delay it (Revealed in the 3rd movie).

1 Like

I’m happy to see these, mostly because it’s the only way I’ll probably be able to get an Infinite dragon mount. I’ll never see the one from Timewalking. Hopefully these aren’t super painful to get.

1 Like

That is really neat, though I kind of wonder if we would end up receiving an Infinite Dragon Riding mount at some point. Like I vaguely remember a Netherwing one before data-mined and what not, and it raises the question if other dragonflights would be included.

1 Like

They’re the best race.

Rip my infinite timereaver

The patch is reintroducing alternate timelines again, maybe possible there’s an illusion of who Murozond actually was concerning the different Chromies. :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice, now I don’t have to waste my time with trying to get the infinite timewaster, plus actual black scales compared to the dark brown/darkish purple we have right now :dracthyr_love_animated:

The mega-dungeon is on the PTR.

Spoilers

He lives.

The first wing of the mega-dungeon is the normal timeline which is everything we know and love. We travel through the Temporal Conflux to reach the portal that can send us to one of the furthest moments in time still accessible by the Bronze Dragonflight. We go there and encounter a choice - the Infinite are launching one attack, while Iridikron is launching another, and we can only be in one place at one time. We tell the Proto-Aspects to face the Infinite while we go hunt down Iridikron. We hunt down and stop Iridikron from achieving his goal,

Spoilers

which is some sort of super weapon allegedly even more powerful than the Dragon Soul, that requires the Blood of Galakrond to be activated

, but in the process the Proto-Aspects are defeated and Nozdormu is corrupted and becomes Murozond (and Murozond goes off and fulfills his destiny). This creates the alternate timeline that the infinite come from.

The second wing of the mega-dungeon is replaying the same dungeon all over again, but in a timeline where the Infinite rule and have dominion over the time-ways, not the Bronze. So we go through the same Temporal Conflux we just played through, but this time it is more of a night-time vibe rather than sunny/sandy day-time, we fight through even some of the same trash pulls but in an alternate version of themselves, and finally we reach the same portal that can go into the past. This time, we decide we must not let the Infinite change the course of time. We replace ourselves in that moment in time, and this time decide that Iridikron is a distraction, and that we must all launch an attack against the Infinite as a united front.

Spoilers

All five Proto-Aspects unite with us and we finally defeat Deios, ending the threat of the Infinite Dragonflight by preventing Nozdormu from falling and erasing the alternate timeline.

More Spoilers

In the process, we allowed Iridikron to win. He succeeds in his plan because we chose to save Nozdormu. What that means for the future, we will find out soon enough…

Nice theory, but… yeah you don’t have to speculate any longer.

The mount is on the PTR, not just datamined. It looks very good. Its not a “full conversion” like the raid skins, its a color palette, so all of the customizations you unlock for all five drakes are compatible. I think the skin looks great, a very solid reward for this content.

The hammer is sick. This better be on his loot table.

1 Like

I think it is. There is a weapon icon. :thinking:

Big pog.

We know we are getting infinite colorations of the outdoor sets, as well as getting an infinite tabard/cape/cosmetics shoulders, so capping it off with the infinite Tyr’s Hand would be pretty amazing.

1 Like

Now we know what those data-mined files were, it’s not an upcoming addition of our existing mounts, just clipping them to use for more customization of the existing ones.

How mediocre. They probably tried to pull it off but ran into too much effort. Seriously.

Possible pets too. :thinking:

Probably not. The Warlands stuff is Time Rifts content.

Wowhead is getting people mixed up. The Time Rifts are all the wacky alternate universe stuff like Warlands, Azmerloth, while the mega-dungeon is mostly just centered around the Infinite Dragonflight with very little alternate universe hijianks, so anything that seems silly/goofy is probably a Time Rift reward. For instance, the mounts like the Fel Storm Dragon mention coming from alternate timelines and so those probably come from Time Rifts.

If you just meant it is coming in 10.1.5, sure.

1 Like

There are two Warlands locations. We can even face Grom or Lothar in the dungeon while Daelin in the time rift.

Dungeon map:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/dawn-of-the-infinite-mega-dungeon-map-in-patch-10-1-5-333146

Time rifts:

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2023/may/map08.jpg

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2023/may/map09.jpg

https://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2023/may/map10.jpg

It’s not the Warlands in the mega-dungeon.

There are echoes of Alliance and Horde soldiers from our own timeline fighting each other in a “Time-Lost Battlefield”, and then ripped out of the timeline we encounter a notable Horde or Alliance hero. It’s not an alternate continuity.

1 Like

Aman’Thul knew that the Infinite Dragonflight Timeline had to exist in order to bring about the Timeline that inevitably erased it.

In otherwords the One Truth is that the Infinite Dragonflight Timeline had to exist to inspire the one that erased it from existence while the Thousand Truths are all the Timeline alterations that led up to that point before we finally erased the Infinite Dragonflight Timeline.

Roger roger, I understand the difference now.

Perhaps this icon is the pet for the dungeon? Could be blue enough for an infinite murloc. :thinking: