WoW Hotfixes – Updated November 1

Nice finally fixed it

I just returned to wow and I am leveling a new character (sub rogue) through Legion and today alone I have encountered this issue in various legion zones. I go to attack a mob with shadowstrike and clip through map and fall until I die and constantly DC until I need to move to graveyard. After running into this issue 3 times within a hour I just called it quits. Maybe these issues are related and should be looked into further.

1 Like

Ya I was having this problem on Korthia, but I’ve either been lucky or they hotfixed that.

2 Likes

Disengage has dcd me for the longest time. I’d say 1 in 20 would be optimistic. Everytime it happens my hair becomes more silver.

nerf alans ty ! get rid alans shaman it ruin the fraction idenity goodjob

1 Like

Blizz - What ever you did over the last 2 weeks is causing massive lag
I’ve turned all my addons off and still barely getting 50 fps in most areas. I have a solid connection on Cable @ 500ms
What the heck happened

1 Like

Ms lag or latency is network (internet related) fps is graphics related.

:slight_smile: good to hear it

Updated with today’s hotfixes.

OCTOBER 21, 2021

Covenants

• Venthyr
    • Fixed an issue that caused players to be teleported to the wrong instance of the Forgotten Chamber when repairing the mirror in The Shrouded Asylum.

Quests

• Kael’thas Sunstrider should no longer be visible in chains if he is also by your side while in Sinfall for the quest “The “Unwelcome” Guests.”
  • Fixed an issue that caused Thenios to be missing for some players who were trying to turn in “Mysterious Soul Mirror.”

Finally, except this wasn’t just in the Asylum, it was everywhere. It’s been a bug since the game launched and I can’t believe it took this long to be fixed.

Talk about awkward.

Here are today’s hotfixes for Shadowlands. :blush:

OCTOBER 22, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • Fixed an issue where the Death Knives warning aura could be accidentally removed by immunity effects, causing incalculable chaos.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue which sometimes caused the Shard of Dyz debuff to be applied incorrectly when damaging an ally.
1 Like

i wholeheartedly agree

how come so much WOW shadow land i aint seen u put more trash mob in karazan dungen yet !

hi i am hear more tim i want then more trash mob in karazan dungen

Hello everyone! Updated the thread with the following hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 1, 2021

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
    • Remnant of Ner’zhul
      • [With realm restarts] Remnant of Ner’zhul health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Orb of Torment health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Orbs of Torment should now trigger kill credit effects for abilities like Warlock’s Shadowburn.
    • Soulrender Dormazain
      • [With realm restarts] Unleashed Tyranny damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Mawsworn Agonizer and Mawsworn Overlord health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Painsmith Raznal
      • [With realm restarts] Spiked Balls have been removed from the first intermission on Mythic difficulty.
    • Sylvanas Windrunner
      • [With realm restarts] Reduced the damage of Ranger Shot by 15% on all difficulties.
      • [With realm restarts] Reduced the damage of Haunting Wave by 33% on Heroic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Reduced the damage of Domination Chains by 15% on Heroic difficulty.
      • [With realm restarts] Reduced the radius of Veil of Darkness during Stage 2 to 8 yards on Heroic difficulty (was 10 yards).

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue with the quest “Helboar, the Other White Meat” that caused an extra Tainted Helboar Meat to be consumed.
1 Like

I’m wondering if they’ve actually played the Sylvanas fight, because they nerfed multiple abilities on heroic, but not the ones that actually kill people on a regular basis. If you’re trying to increase the number of people who can achieve AOTC, nerf wailing arrow or decrease the number of Banshee’s Bane puddles from bane arrows or decrease the damage from Banshee’s Bane during Banshee’s Fury. One person clipping a puddle wiping the entire raid is not a fun mechanic for anyone.

Honestly, I’d just appreciate an option to be able to more clearly see that stuff, as I find it hard to make out with all the same colored stuff she does everywhere, especially with the ‘soft’ edges this stuff seems to have