10/12M Warlock LF 9PST or later raid

10/12M, looking for a guild that starts at 9PM PST or later

481 BiB; Carapace down (guild never brought me in for Ra Den), ~150

~2400IO

McScallion-Sargeras, faction doesn’t matter.

McAlison#1894

Sending you a b-tag request to talk :slight_smile:

Thanks for the add! I’ll think about it and we’ll talk, a swap to Alliance is a big committment.

It’s been a long weekend; make me your Warlock today.

We are 6/12M with a 10% attempt on Vex. Thrall guild we raid fri/sat 12-3 EST. Were looking for exceptional dps to fill out the roster and really push into shadowlands. If interested hit me up.

Djinnx#11332

Times might be off, but leaving info just in case. Good luck in your search!

Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha, 7/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 11/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 6/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 12/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 10/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Couldn’t make it if I wanted to; work. Good luck though!

1 Like

One can only hope

1 Like

Alliance is always the wrong option… unless it’s the right one.

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
11/12M (Nzoth P2)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

12/12M

IMMEDIATE OPENINGS :

• 2 Healers (Willing to pay for Xfer of a high-quality app -must be 12/12M)
  • 2-3 DPS
  • 1 Tank

–Exceptional Applicants are always welcome–

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
930PM-1230AM (central) time

If interested apply at:
http s://goo.gl/forms/Pxe0y9MZPt1eFiwv2
(remove the space between http and the s)

Wowprogress: http s://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Accession
(remove the space between http and the s)

Accession is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We re-made this guild from Accession on US Stormreaver and have been friends since before and well after Accession. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and effectively on a 9-hour raid schedule.

Roster:
We are currently around a 25-27 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number to give raiders flexibility over this summer and during off time.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members. Drama over loot is and will NEVER be tolerated. Loot is a tool to kill bosses.

Expectations:

• You are on time and ready to go at 9:30CST
  • You have done what you can to min/max your character
  • You have done research on the encounter before we start pulling a new boss.
  • You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
  • You are a team player and does what it takes to kill the boss

Thanks for the offer Tekagi! Sadly, work keeps me busy to after 1015-1045 CST, so I’d be consistently late, not ideal for a mythic raiding environment.

Tempting/10

Hey Mcscallion,

I know its a long shot since we are further back in progression than what you are most likely looking for, but I’ll try anyways

{ Reprieve } 4/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hi Bosscher, <Nobility> is an Alliance late-night raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad server, whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). An we would like you to consider joining us.

Current progression is:

• Ny’alotha: 10/13M 12/12H

Point form about us:

1. We raid late night.

2. We’re semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL.

3. Our raid leader isn’t a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely but effectively.

4. We don’t recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you.

5. We’re quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD.

Looking for more details? Contact us and ask away! Or check us out on wowprogress.

How to contact us?

Choose one of the following:

• Contact Charodey#5945, Barlar#7769 or Card#4137 on Discord.

• Visit discord.gg/pzwdmc5 and fill out a short app.

• Add Volshebnik#1818 or Barlar#1928 or on Bnet.

• Post here, leaving your battletag.

• Contact Charodey, Barlar, Cardeah or Doesupz on Kel’Thuzad in-game.

• Write one of us an in-game mail.

I’ll get in contact and we’ll chat

What does the fox recruit?

Woof /10char

I have so many locks, it’s ridiculous

You’re a woof