10/12m healer LF mythic guild to finish xpac and go into SL strong

Looking for a semi-hardcore mythic raid guild to get cutting edge by tiers end and to head into SL strong. I want a semi-serious raid environment but also understanding that it’s just a game so have fun and also that people have lives. I’m looking for cutting edge not bleeding edge. I can play a druid and monk healers as well for Shadowlands.

Don’t really have much for this xpac besides a Jaina Cutting edge, as switching jobs took a toll on my raiding time but now that I’ve settled down id like to get back into things.

I have played a monk since their release in MoP and raided as one since.
a druid during Jaina and into what little EP I did and before from classic to ulduar were I played a pally to the start of cata where I picked Druid back up. I recently picked Pally back up for this tier started and guild fell apart due to gm bailing to join a different guild

current progression is 10/12M

Paladin
ILVL: 477
Neck: 92
cloak: 15

my availability is

Sunday: unavailable
Monday: after 4:00 pm-midnight Eastern
Tuesday: after 4:00 pm-midnight Eastern
Wednesday: after 4:00 pm-midnight Eastern
Thursday: after 4:00 pm-midnight Eastern
Friday: unavailable
Saturday: after 4:00 pm-midnight Eastern

Battle Tag: Yuno#11314
Discord: Yuno#0951

Bump10char

If you can do 30 mins later we might be a good fit! if not I wish you luck!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Hpriest

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hello friend! My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> We are an extra late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52. We’re currently 10/12M and recruiting DPS to help us get CE this tier and then every tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

Raid Days and Times:
-We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST

-We also have optional raid days on Wednesday/Monday at the same times where we do carry runs. We sell Heroic Nyalotha and Jaina mounts to make our raiders some money as well as fund things like guild repairs and money for proffesions in Shadowlands. Attendance is optional on these days.

Current progress:
-Currently we are 10/12M and are working on Carapace, we’re consistently getting to 3rd phase.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in us then feel free to reach out to me any time or day. I look forward to speaking with you!

-Discord: Bullcon#6858
-BattleTag: Bullcon#1672

Hello Yuno

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,

Hi Yuno,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Your versatility and willingness to play what your team needs suggests to me you have the technical aptitude and team-first mentality we look for.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399