10/12M Healer LF Mythic Guild for BFA and SL

This is my first time trying out the WoW recruitment forums.
I started as Hpriest in WoD when there were no Mplus and came back in 8.2 with it unwittingly of meta importance.
Still persevered to top 50 Hpriest in World raider io with only pugging.
You can check my logs Surveyhps on both raider io and warcraftlogs.
Currently a college student pursing a degree in Accounting and Finance.
Bring the Player not the Spec.
I am highly adaptable with my macros and healing UI, and can change to any class/ spec in shadowlands. I would prefer Mythic plus meta.
Also have a HPala alt, 2.9k io which I don’t play often, but am good at it (Easier spec to play in dungoens tbh).
Can raid 7pm-12 EST on any day.
Been raiding with a guild I found though pugging, and now wish to join a permanent home for Shadowlands mythic plus and mythic raiding.
Discord: Surveyhps#6058
Bnet: Survey#11102

Hey Survey,

Added your Btag, would love to chat with you! Not gonna post the spam here but a TD:LR should suffice:

8/12M
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST

[All Washed Up] is a mixture of CE (Current and previous tiers/xpacs), US Top 200 and vet raiders. Goal is to finish CE this tier and go hard into SL and beyond.

Need to add a healer due to comp change ups in raid for SL.

Kovas#11562 (Discord)
Kovas#2257 (Discord)

Hi Survey,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. While raid healing is certainly a different ballgame to m+ healing, your competitive experience in m+ demonstrates aptitude and the potential to raid heal at a high level, and I expect we can provide you a environment where you can find new challenges to face and build new skills to conquer them. That said, on a raid team you’re 1 healer on the roster, and healers typically specialize on one (or two) main healer(s) each and play as a team. If you want to play us, you’ll need to pick your main raid healing class long before the Shadowlands season 1 meta settles out so that we can build a well-rounded healing comp, and you’ll only be able to change that choice mid-tier if that change would benefit the group as a whole. If you’re interested in doing that, we’re looking for either a resto druid or resto shaman for Shadowlands, and we’d consider a mistweaver if the player is particularly proficient.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 8 bosses tested thus far)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.