10/12M Guardian/Balance Druid LF CE and Shadowlands Guild

Character name: Füjita Area 52

(I’m currently unable to log in on my main character, blizzard software is crap.)

476 Guardian Druid, I can also perform moderately as Balance with about 70k dps but I would prefer to tank as I have CE experience as that spec.

I’ve stepped away from my current guild due to an exclusive officer core; elitism even in its smallest/subtle forms is still elitism.

I have a few pulls experience on Carapace, but its mostly unlearned for me.

I am willing to accept offers from guilds still progressing on Raden, Vex and Drest, but would prefer to remain within 1-2 bosses of my current exp.

Bluefrog#11832 is my bnet and Füjita#6636 is my discord. Feel free to add and reach out to me.

My availability is 7PM CST until 12AM CST and I would prefer not to raid on Tuesdays or Wednesdays but they are available as well.

Hi Yiffcookies,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. I think our organizational structure may appeal to you. We have no officers, raid applications are posted to a thread all raid rank members can see, and in general we have a raid culture that weeds out the kind of elitism it sounds like you’ve experienced.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

I’m not able to raid earlier than 6pm cst or 7pm est because I’m at work from 6am to 6pm.

Well on the long shot that something changes randomly, we raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST.
I know you said they don’t work optimally for you, but we have huge need of bombkin if you are willing to make it your main spec into the future.

Been raiding together since mid-wrath and plan on going for another 12 years!
11/12M atm.

If you are at all interested in Alliance, please contact us asap!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M Need tank and DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The goal right now is to get N’Zoth before prepatch, but we also want to finish building a strong foundation for Shadowlands so that we hit the ground running!

Current progression:

11/12 M Nyalotha

Currently recruiting:

Mage

Hunter

Warlock

Tanks: All (specifically monk)

*Any STRONG candidates may apply, but we are very interested in these 3 classes. You MUST provide logs via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that raiding is truly about at its core. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352