10/12M exp tank LF Guild

Looking for a new raiding guild to tie up the rest of BFA and continue into SL.

10/12M tank XP, looking for a new guild going into SL. Currently playing Horde, I would like to move to Alliance (not a requirement) and am happy to move to any realm (oce-only).

Happy to send logs & armory, class/spec undecided for SL but leaning towards BrM again, or DPS (Hunter/Boomy/Lock).

Looking for a guild that achieves AOTC every patch and does frequent keys. I’d like to eventually push towards CE, so a guild looking to start pushing towards CE would also be nice.

Posting on an alt to prevent any guild drama.

Hey Brimran, may just be what you’re looking for!

We’re a pretty fresh guild recruiting for SL xpac, wanting to build a team to start the first week raid becomes available. We’ve done pretty alright for ourselves as we formed only in March this year and have managed to prog together with pugs and community members to get to 6/12 Mythic Ny within 8 weeks of commencing mythic. Currently, we’re needing players who are raid ready as we plan on hitting the mythic progression ladder asap in SL.

Raid times are usually Friday (and may include the Saturday depending on work schedules) 7pm server time. Does this sound like something you’re looking for? Drop me a PM on Discord (Kairi Snowstorm#6917) and I’ll link our website if you’d like to know more and/or apply :slight_smile:

Hey mate Frostmourne Alliance are currently recruiting for Shadowlands hit me up for more information Itsshaneo#1845

Bump still looking.

lets talk sin#1511

Hi Brimran,

11/12 Mythic guild in NYA is looking for another consistent and reliable tank for the SL team. Would love to chat (we’re on Barth horde, if it makes any difference).

Krimsonmyst#1273 for a chat.

Hiya! The Last Melon (Ally on Nag/Cael) is an AOTC guild with 3/12 Mythic looking for DPS for heroic/mythic. we raid wed/thurs @ 7.30-10.30pm AEST
we also run M Jaina weekly and high keys regularly.
We are looking at hitting the ground running for shadowlands, and getting as far as we can in terms on mythic progression.
send me a pm over at FrankWalker#11939 if you want some more info or have any questions :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Silfae

Horde guild No Pants 12/12M on Cael/Nagrand is looking for tanks for Castle Nathria and Shadowlands.

Azzil#11174