10/12M Boomkin or Holy Pally LF Guild

Hey, so currently in a guild but don’t really care. We’ve gotten carapace to final phase a few times so I know the fight really well.

So my boomkin is fully geared only need 1 piece of gear from Maut still and then I am decked out unless corrupted gear drops. I have all purple and orange parses on mythic. I have great prog logs as well.

I’ll be honest I really hate playing boomkin and I want to swap to almost anything else. I have a geared Holy Paladin that is 465 as well that if a lower end mythic guild at least 6/12M wants me I would join.

If a guild wants my boomkin either be 10/12M or 11/12M.

Thanks just leave comments on my page with btags and I will add you!

Here is my boomkins logs: www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/4952442

Hey Mezzro!

Morning Brew is looking for a strong HPal to round out our healing roster. We offer a morning raid schedule which is unique and appealong to some looking for a change. If this sounds appealing please reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 8/8 M AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)