10/12M Boomkin LF Late night weekend guild

Mainly looking for a guild for SL, my job recently changed a lot with COVID so I’m not going to be able to push for CE this tier. That being said I would love to have people to hang out with for the rest of BfA and then raid with in SL.

Due to my job schedule I’m looking for late night weekend raids, Fridays and Saturday 12:00 AM-3:00 AM EST. I know these are obscure hours, but maybe there is something out there. I play daily during the week but only for a couple hours, generally too short for a raid. I strive for CE however attitude is far more important for me. If you’re about raging at people I’m not about it. Like-minded people are more appealing to me than progression.

I may reroll or play resto in SL but I’m pretty flexible with that

Due to the obscure schedule request I’m willing to server and/or faction change

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

I think our guild would be an awesome fit for you. Let me tell you a little bit about us.

No Refunds is a 12/12 H guild pushing mythic progression and currently on the realm Stormrage. We’re highly active and we’re recruiting for our 5 raid teams, looking for mostly DPS and healers.

Currently, our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to push in Shadowlands as well.

We are a semi-hardcore guild and value real life over WoW, we’re very vocal on discord and everyone loves to meet new people as we just started raiding with our 5 raid groups a few weeks ago.

Let me tell you a bit about what we need in each group.

No Raid funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - LOCKED

Benchwarmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9 pm est to midnight est

They need a Rogue, Fire Mage, Ele Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, and an Unholy DK

They got a warlock - Warlock spot filed.

Cumplexity - Thursdays and Fridays 7 pm est to 10 pm est

They need - a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk, a Unholy or Frost DK. Geared or somewhat geared. NOT NEW. NOT under geared. Please.

Misdemeanors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Server/EST

The group is LOCKED

Group 5 - No name yet. Friday and Saturday evenings - Have two tanks. Have three healers

This group needs a Holy paladin or resto druid, a fire mage, a shadow priest, a balance druid, an ele shaman, frost mage, unholy dk

If this seems like this interests you, please contact me here.

Battletag : Cristian#14424

Discord:Peq#5932

In game: Peq-Stormrage

Well we hit those hours but not those days, but if ur interested hit us up

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

Any class/spec is currently on the table for us, but we are seeking players that learn from mistakes, can dodge mechanics, pump dps/hps, and has fun while doing so.

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

Application:
https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/core-roster?preview (remove spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

[H] - The Graveyard Shift - Bleeding Hollow [12/12M-NYA] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our late-night raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Graveyard Shift - [12/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
  • Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Graveyard Shift - [12/12M-NYA]

• Healer (Pref DPriest)
  • Warrior (DPS)
  • Shaman (DPS)
  • Rogue (Any Spec)
  • Mage (Any Spec)
  • Warlock

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

We fall outside of those days, but the times line up

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

Hello,

Choo Choo Train Brigade is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 10/12M . We are currently recruiting players for Mythic progression. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience for progression is necessary.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 11/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST
Sat: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST

Thurs: Heroic sales and Jana mount runs

Current Priorities:
~Healers~
Holy Paladin - Medium
Disc Priest - Medium

~Ranged DPS~
Mage - Medium
Boomie - Medium
Spriest - Medium

~Melee DPS~
Demon Hunter - Medium

If you class and spec does not appear on the list feel free to apply. All applicants will be considered no matter the spec/class.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Perifery#1135
Discord: Perifery#2420

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST (midnight - 3am EST) invites going out 15 mins before start.
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression (2/12 mythic)
-Melee (w/ tank OS preferably) and Ranged DPS Needed

Contacts:
B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)
B-net: dmanwow#1839 / Discord: Solarbrisngr#1911

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

-Solar