10/12M 479 ilvl Balance Druid LF SL Guild

Hey y’all,

Raid availability (Strict times with work)

Monday-Thursday 9:30 PM EST-11:30 PM EST
Friday-Saturday 12:00 AM EST-3:00 AM EST

Been playing on and off for a while now, most recently my job got insane with COVID and I also broke my hand so I have been pretty limited performance wise. I still log daily but usually just farm random things and I’m not really looking to push for CE this tier. I am looking to hit the ground hard in SL and would like a guild that pushes for CE but isn’t going to rage if it does not happen. I’m in my 30s, have a hectic job and busy life in general, have always found raiding with people in the same stage of life as you to be more enjoyable but am open to a younger guild as well. Being in a chill community is 1000000x more important to me than CE that being said that is my goal in every tier, you just won’t find me raging if it doesn’t happen. My availability is strict to the times above and therefore I’m willing to faction swap/server transfer on my own dime.

Hello trashdruid

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

if you times change

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.