10/12 M Longtime Player LF M Raid Guild

I’m a returning player having just come back in July. I’ve been an active player since BC. I’m looking to find a new guild to raid within Shadowlands as the roster I was apart of has fallen apart. I currently main a 477 BM Hunter that has served me well but am happy to play what’s needed on your roster and would even prefer melee if you have space for one.

I’m currently Horde Illidan but will happily faction/server transfer for the right guild. I’d ideally like to be in 2 night raid situation preferably on weekdays. But if we’re running 3 nighters at the start of raid tiers thats good by me. I’d love to get CE but its not a requirement though i would like to continue to progress mythic content.

If you’re into pushing keys as well that’s a big plus.

You can reply here or message me at Bnet: Dustollo#1163 , Discord: Dustin#6580

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Willredmont! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Willredmont,

We are a guild of a lot of returning players with prior experience, and have room and need for a hunter! We also raid two nights a week :slight_smile:

I’ll drop the copy pasta below and add you on bnet as well.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hello friends! My name Is Bullcon and I represent Raiding Is Hard. We are a friendly late night Horde raiding guild based on Area 52.

About us:

We are a friendly bunch of nerds that like to kill bosses and have fun, we strive for efficiency and our goal is to get Cutting Edge every tier going forward. We’re not gonna scream at you if you mess up a mechanic but we do expect our raiders to preform to the best of their abilities. We’re always willing to help people better themselves and our goal is to create an environment where people can have fun and get stuff done. Our discord is almost always active and we play a lot of games together outside of wow, we’re building a community not just a raid team!

Schedule:

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST or 1am-4am CST we also usually do an optional heroic run on Wednesday where we sell carries, in shadowlands we plan to make this Wednesday raid day an official raid day for the first few weeks of each new raid tier to gives us more time to push progress.

Current progress:

We’ve been on nzoth for about two weeks now. Were consistently getting to Psychus 2, and have just begun entering the secret phase. We expect the boss to die in the next 1-2 weeks. Since this is the final boss of this tier and pre-patch is right around the corner we will no longer be re-clearig and instead we will extend our lockout until N’zoth is dead. This is to ensure we obtain CE and get people their mounts before the patch is over.

What we’re looking for:

We are looking for Strong DPS applicants, preferance for BM hunters, Fire mage, Warlocks or a Strong Warior but again we’re open to anyone with strong logs.

We would also be open to an exceptional healer! We have a strong preference for Holy Paladins, but will consider anyone with strong logs.

We are not currently recruiting for Shadowlands, once we finish this tier and we’re a bit closer to Shadowlands release date we will beging recruitment for Shadowlands but as of now we are only recruiting for Nzoth.

Requirements:

-Level 90 HOA

-Rank 15 cloak with up to date corruption resistance

-Appropriate corruptions for your spec and Gear suitable for mything raiding

-The Ability to raid late night for now and the long term.

-Patience and willingness to learn. We are on the final boss of the expansion, it is a long fight where we will wipe many times over the course of a couple weeks. We will not tolerate bad attitudes or unwillingness to learn and adapt.

Contact Info:

Thank you for taking time to read this and if you are interested in joining us please feel free to reach out to me any time or day with the contact info below.

Discord-Bullcon#6858

Battle.net-Bullcon#1672

Hello, Mr. Hunter.

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hey!
Add my bnet so we can talk if your interested in joining our guild.

We are a group of friends that have been playing with each other for acouple years
looking to get back into the game again. We intend to push into mythic raiding and get
CE at a raid schedule of two days a week. We have mutiple CEs ourselves and are looking to
get back into it with Shadowlands. Currently we are all playing casual until Shadowlands drops.

Current Needs:
Tanks
Recruiting any DPS
Healers

What to expect from us:
We meme and joke while also killing things. If you can’t take a joke then this guild isn’t for you.
We take pride in maxing out our characters and clearing content at a reasonable pace. Come prepared
and ready to go.

What we expect from you:
Coming prepared and can take contructive criticism. Keep up to date with your class and pull your weight.
Basically dodge mechanics and we will kill things.

Times:
Tuesday/Thursday
830-1130 EST
Monday is optional heroic night.

First two weeks of the raid tier we hope to be able to raid on that Monday in order to help us push faster

If you are interested hit us up!
Add Matured#1280, Eirok#1679, Cynne#11235 on BNet.

Howdy Willredmont!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it, but I will also be reaching out to you in chat.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!