10/10N Tank/DPS and Healer/DPS LF Casual Guild

Hello! We are a Tank/DPS and Healer DPS duo looking for a casual guild. We have US 100 raid experience as recent as Legion, raid leading most of that, but do not wish to return to an environment that pushes a rank. We have cleared CN as a tank and healer, but we both play many classes and specs and would like the opportunity to play them in a guild setting with whatever roles are needed.

We took a long hiatus from raiding after Legion when our guild went horde and eventually fell apart. We played through BFA very casually in M+ doing weekly 15s and some pugs and had intentions to continue that in Shadowlands, but miss the feeling of a guild commitment.

I understand the term “casual” can mean very many things to different people, but we simply as just looking for a guild to have fun in and enjoy the raid content, whether that is a guild looking to get cutting edge by the end of the tier or a guild with modest AOTC goals. We just want to enjoy the game with fun people. We’d prefer raid times during the weekday evenings with under a 12 hour raid with (8 being optimal for us).

We each have around 6-7 toons each around 200 ilvl with legos crafted and renown capped. We can provide logs from this tier linked in my raider io as well as any past tiers upon request.

Thanks so much for your consideration! We hope to be hearing from you soon!
jonniejuice#11377

We would very much like to stay alliance, and most optimally now xfer off Stormrage, but exceptional situations will be considered.

[Expac] is currently 5/10H looking to get AOTC. Most of us have returned after not playing in BFA. We are mostly looking to increase the size of our core raid group, and are flexible in the roles you would like to fill. Our raid times are Monday & Wednesday 9-12PM EST. We also do Mythic+ and some PVP as time allows. If you’re interested in staying on Stormrage, we’d love to hear from you.

BNET: Crohns#1899

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10N 7/10H
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily Healers/1 Tank, & any star DPS!

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

Dragonglass is looking for healers/dps for an AOTC focused raid group. We raid Sat/Sun from 8-10:30 EST. If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you. Thanks!

bnet: Slayor#11289

hey my guild we are 10/10N and 5/10H. We are actively recruiting for dps and healer roles. We are seeking active players that want to integrate with our small community, and help reestablish our core raid team. We actively do mythic+ with guildies, pvp, torghast and the such. Even if you aren’t super high gear level, need not to worry. Even if you are not super kitted out we will help you get there by doing keys and clearing normal. We do seek out to obtain AotC in the near future, and I hope you can be there for it to.

Hey Juice - Shields Up sounds like a good fit for you both. Our raid focuses on fun first, we definitely like to enjoy ourselves in raid. We are 10/10H and many of our players are former mythic raiders who no longer desire to push CE. We may end up doing some M bosses, but having fun and playing well on a limited schedule are our priorities.

We have many players interested in M+, several in the 1k-1.3k IO range, but there are always people looking for keys. Would love to chat! Infusion#1899 on bnet.

Raid times are 8:30 - 11:00 EST Tues/Thurs with option fun/alt nights on Saturdays for normal clears/achievement runs.

Pan

Hey there! I don’t know if you’re still looking but if you are please give us a look
Would love to hear from you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/atoasted-marshmallows-nomalheroic-cn-monwed-raiding/866446