10/10m Mage Looking for Guild

CE Multiple tiers in BFA
CE Castle Nathria
Prefer to raid 3-4 nights a week 8-12 est.
Horde Only
Currently 10/10m

Hey man! Would love to add a mage to our roster! Information below!

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hi Xsnow!
is in search of an experienced Mage, for our core team!

I’ve added our info below, and if you see a fit, pls connect with me and we can chat on Discord!

TY!
Bnet: Kaotica#1271

ENTROPI - [H] Zul’jin, High Population
Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tues/Sun/Mon 9:30pm-12 EST
Casual RBGs lead by experienced PvP officer (19x Glad, 5x R1)
Alt raids Friday!

Current: 6/10M Castle Nathria
Previously cleared 12/12 M Ny’alotha, on 5 hours/week schedule and a late 8.3 start.

Guild Backgrounder Slideshow (Check out the team! Remove spaces):
https:// entropi .shivtr.com/

Recruiting: CE background, Geared/experienced:

• CORE spots available!
  • Prev CE Progression healer with DPS OS
  • Strong, experienced rDPS (Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Lock)
  • Raiders with multiple CE/exceptional backgrounds welcome to apply!

About Us:

“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We’re an established community who returned partway into 8.3 to complete CE Ny’alotha. Check out our Slideshow for info and screenshots of the team!

ENTROPI’s Goal:
Conquer Mythic raids obtaining CE on a short-but-efficient schedule while proactively maintaining a professional, team-oriented community culture.

Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Engineering, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our raiders have core experience in various top 100 US teams.

Backgrounder Slideshow (remove space):
https:// entropi.shivtr. com/pages/recruitment

Interested? Pls fill out our short Application Form (remove space):
https:// forms. gle/KwuK6bZ1h3UDpwAo8

We’re looking for proactive, reliable, team-oriented, CE players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. Raiders with exceptional backgrounds, competitive raid experience pls contact us!

For more information:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica#5784

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 5/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Hey, would love to chat with you. Raid times line up and you’re on our server.

10/10H 3/10M We are currently recruiting a few to finalize our mythic roster. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
MM Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52 Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
4/10M (Inerva and Xymox Next)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

What We supply
For Mythic progression we will fund cauldrons, feasts vantus runes. We also supply enchants and gems.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Warlock
    • Boomkin
    • Hunter
    • Mage
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman
  • Heals
    • Disc Priest w/ OS Holy
  • Tanks
    • Open - aside from Pali

To Apply: https ://www.repose-guild.com/contact-us/ (remove the space)

Or

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkiel#1824 , Dripz#1507
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117

Hey there Xsnow, I’m Daniika, the recruitment officer for Scuffed Pulls on Area 52. We’re 7/10M and raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8pm-12am est.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on discord (Daniika#0695)

{H} 3/10M T/TH/SU 930-1200 LFM
Ya Like That is a 3/10M Semi-Hardcore raiding guild led by experienced mythic raiders, looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient and comfortable pace. We are looking for outstanding, competitive, and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. Raid times of 9:45-12PM EST Tues,Thurs,Sun. We are also looking to add players to our active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.
Current Needs:
DPS: Range preferred, also looking for a DK
Heals: Resto Shaman
We will still consider any players applications from competitive players. Application to apply here: https:// forms.gle/2yGewNnnpn12oRaY8. Please delete the space for the accurate link.

Add me on Discord if you have any questions, Lustfuls#5972

Hey we’re a 2 Day guild based on illidan
-PepeLands- is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
6/10 Mythic
Blood Council - P3 Prog

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
Recruit Offic: rigena#3607
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Rigena#1810

sup my guy, come pump!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-610m-recruiting-for-ce/801308

Hello Xsnow,

We are looking for some solid caster dps to add to our core. If the guild information below looks like something that you may be interested in, send me a message (my Bnet and Discord tags are at bottom of post).

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 5/10M

Most of our guild is comprised of friends who played together since Mists of Pandaria and reformed a guild during Battle for Azeroth. Since reforming we went:
BFA - Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M
BFA - Ny’alotha: 12/12N 12/12H 12/12M (CE)

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge again while remaining somewhat casual in the process. We take raids seriously but understand that there’s a life outside of the game. Majority of our guild is in their late 20s/early 30s and have work and family to prioritize outside of the game.

We try to do the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night. We do Rated Battlegrounds every Saturday and M+ outside of raid on off nights when bored. Both of these are optional and not something that you need to do if M+ or PvP are not your thing.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I would love to speak with you further about adding you to the team.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

(6/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better.

Priorities:
Fire Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Mythic progression focused raiding guild. Raid times Fri/Sat 8-11 pm PST (11-2 EST) and Sun 8-10 pm PST (11-1 EST).

Progress:
6/10 M Nathria
12/12 M Ny’alotha
6/8 M Eternal Palace
8/9 M BoD
3/7 M Uldir

Recruiting all ranged DPS though all exceptional should apply. Mythic+ players welcome too.

Please apply at: https:// discord.gg/ag8yxSA
(remove the space before ‘discord’)

If you have any questions please message Syal on discord. Kettch#6262

[H][Thrall] Anxiety (2/10 M) LFM for core raid spots. Need a vengeance DH, resto shaman, hunters, and or a shadow priest with disc OS, BUT we are also accepting any exceptional applicants. We raid 10 PM - 12:30 AM EST on Wednesdays and Thursdays with alt runs on Sundays.

Discord: Blutide#9696
Btag: aediah#1355

Hope to hear from you soon!!

If you would consider alliance 2-day, we could be a great fit for you. We’re looking to add a strong rdps, and we only have 2 mages right now. Best luck with your search!

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hi Xsnow! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog as we are in need of a good mage.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Breakfast For Dinner-Hyjal 7/10M

Guild Schedule :

All Events happen at 8pm PST Raid nights end at 11pm PST

Monday-Mythic Progression

Tuesday-Mythic Progression

Wednesday-Mythic Progression

Thursday-Heroic Farm

Push keys/play other games together over the weekend!

Note : Only mythic progression is mandatory, all other events are optional.

What we expect from an applicant

-On time

-Ability to give and receive criticism

-Knowing the fights before coming to raid

-Being able to learn fights quickly

-Demonstrate extensive class knowledge while learning mythic level content

-Being able to approach difficult fights with a good attitude.

We have achieved CE in BoD, EP, and Nyalotha. Formerly Inertia-Lightbringer, we decided to make the swap to horde going into shadowlands

What we need

DPS: Any strong applicants should apply

Tanks: Full

Healers: Any strong applicants should apply

Strong applicants for any role will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We generally look for the player not the class.

Goals

Our goal is to achieve cutting edge faster than we did for the tier before, push high end keys, and harness a competitive atmosphere without being toxic. Each tier we have succeeded in our goal to get CE faster than the tier before, the expectation in this guild is to always be improving on your role.

Respond here or contact one of the following officers on bnet.

Meno#11434

DravenSimmon#1307

Or on discord

Meno/Science#1667

Draven#3571

(6/10M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11 est. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly, but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for m+ and pvp.

Currently, we are looking to recruit more DPS (ranged pref), but will consider anyone with a solid background. You don’t need to be the most experienced mythic raider. You just need to have a good attitude, drive, and determination to make yourself better.

Priorities:
Mage
Spriest
WW
Boomy

Officer - Teach - Bnet: Historyteach#1207 Discord: teach#0813
Officer - Trashly - Bnet: minionxd#11609 Discord: Trashlyy#4529

Hi Snow

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 Mythic and have AOTC.

Looking for

Everyone! Except tanks!

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info