10/10M lock LF guild

Looking for late night guild ~9PM PST
Btag: Alexmiller#11175
Discord: Decroto#6663
10/10M SOD
9/10M CN
can provide logs and RIO

hey man shoot me a msg on discord, would love to chat

Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people in the past! The numbers are finally start to fill out because of the bites im getting on the forums! (Thank you everyone!) We are still in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking Healers and DPS! HEALERS PREF <3

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! More of a back up roll right now!
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face: If we can get a consistent 20+ people I could see us pushing farther into mythic as a team and grow for other tiers in SL and beyond!! Horde are always welcome too!

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

This dude rocks

Hello Decroto!

I’m Crittershift, an officer of After Nightfall on Tichondrius. We sound like a guild that raids at a time you are looking for. If you are still looking, please check us out and apply if interested.

Hi Decroto! If you’re open to switching to alliance, we might be a good fit!

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN (while raiding 2nights/week), currently 5/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently only looking for 2 exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hello Decroto

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We are AOTC and have pushed to 4/10 M SOD!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 4/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras