10/10M Hpal

Looking for Mythic CE guild for Sanctum of Domination.

Character Name: Makiee
Class/Spec: Holy Paladin
Faction Interest: Alliance/Horde
Cleared: Castle Nathria (CE)
Btag: Makie#1532
Discord: Makiee#3740
Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/makíee
Raider Io: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Makíee
WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Makíee

Available Monday to friday 7:45pm to 12:00 EST
Unavailable Sat/Sun

Serious raiding two or three days a week.I want to have fun and enjoy myself in the raid, but also kill bosses and get to work on mythic progression. I come prepared with food/flasks/pots.

still looking

EXCELLENT player! Super Chill! He’d be a welcome addition to any raid team

Good evening! I sent you a Bnet request already. We are located on Stormrage Alliance. Currently 8/10M progging SLG P2 moving into transition.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30-11:30PM EST.

If you have any interest we can chat
My Bnet is GuruFTP#1604

still looking

Hi Makiee,

We are looking to add a solid hpal to our raid core. Here’s some quick info about us.

< Bros with Banjos >
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull] - 7/10 Mythic CN (4% on sludge, almost 8/10)
Mythic Raid: Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM, EST
(Optional Heroic Raid: Mon, 8 PM, EST)

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, consistently achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every raid tier, while maintaining our 2-day a week raid schedule.

If you are interested, please contact our main recruitment officer, Windcaster, in Discord or in-game. Thanks!

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853
Bros with Banjos Discord: https://discord.gg/bGwXVfRfcW

Hi Makiee. Believe it or not, Alliance raiding guilds still exist, and perhaps ours would be of interest to you!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 8/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Shadow Priest

Affliction Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:

– Positive Attitude

– Flexibility between Specs, when needed

– Good attendance and communication if you’ll be missing

– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier

What to expect from us:

– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier

– Experienced and competitive leadership

– Consumables and Repairs

– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid

– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.

– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun

Contact

Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Superspike (Superspike#1332) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 or Superspike#2055 on Discord.

P3 of Denny

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After is a new late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Catle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

still looking!!!

and we go up again