10/10M Boomkin with US40 Experience LF 10/10M Guild

Raided US 40 in BFA before needing to take an urgent break to deal with a family tragedy. Came back in SL slightly late during the tier so my logs are relatively incomplete with few kills. I was also top 60 world (top 20 US) Balance Druid in M+ Season 1 of BFA in addition to getting high IO scores during other seasons. Currently 2.2k IO and regularly timing +20s and above. Looking for a 10/10M guild that regularly reclears to have as a home for next tier.

If you think I’m worth interest, please reply with your contact info and I’ll reach out.

Hey I think we might be a good fit! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

big need for another boomkin

We’re not quite 10/10M yet but are looking for an extra DPS or two to finish out the tier. If Sat/Sun from 9:00am–12:00pm EST might work for you, check us out! If you have questions you can reach out to me on discord: Mountain#2887