10/10M 226 Holy Paladin

Hello I’m a 10/10M Holy Paladin - I’ve been healing for several years. I parse in the 90% healing/dps Hpal dps. - HORDE ONLY - I have all 226 conduits and all my gear is socketed that needs to be.

I can raid any time/day.

Drop your contact info below. Thank you

[H] Bleeding Hollow - Horde [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for all 3 of our raid teams, 2nd team The Late Shift [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD] and the newly added 3rd team The Graveyard Shift [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for -
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]
*Healer (Pref Priest/Rsham)
*Balance Druid
*Hunter (MM/BM)
*Warlock (Any Spec)
*Mage (Any Spec)

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]
*Tank (Dh or Dk)
*Healer (Pref Rsham/RDruid)
*Balance Druid
*Warlock
*Hunter (MM/BM)

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]
*Healer (Pref DPriest/Rsham/RDruid)
*Warlock (Any Spec)
*Mage (Any Spec)
*Balance Druid

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. **https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift**

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Sup, heres our spam

major spot for a really solid Hpal, would love to speak more about this with you most def

Tobyjrqt#9830- discord

Thanks ill be in touch

Arcrys,
See our gouge below. If you want to come to a great guild and fantastic raiders / teamwork… hit me up! Thanks, Pain

We are 10/10M (US 456) and looking to continue our upward progression. We are a focused group of players that have zero drama or negative vibes in our environment. We push content and get it done. If you are looking for a guild that will welcome you and push you at the same time… check us out. Specific gouge is below:

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression:
10/10N
10/10H
10/10M

Needs:
Holy PALY HIGH!!!
RDPS

If you are interested in us feel free to reach out. Even if we are full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101 (BTAG) (Pain)
Painreaper#6397 (DISC)

Thank you still looking

HORDE White Lotus on Illidan is recruiting for Shadowlands! We are an active, LGBTQ+ friendly, and helpful guild that is trying to make it’s way through SL and move into 9.1. Our current raid time is Fri 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST), with an additional second time of Tue 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST) tentative, we are progressing on Heroic Sire Denathrius. Other than raiding, we also do mount runs, achievements, m+, Torghast, you name it!

For our raid team we are looking for DPS but are welcoming anyone, at any level, to join our community! We have a spot for everyone. Join us on discord (ask for link) or reach out on BattleNet to our Guild Master, Kretyn#1728 or myself, amyag#1972. We can’t wait to hear from you!

Discord username: amy#2891

Hi Arcrys,

Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis might be what you’re looking for! We’re a 9/10M guild looking to finish the tier and bolster our roster going into 9.1.

Here’s the info:

Good luck finding your new home!

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

hi :slight_smile:

Thanks ill get in touch soon

1 Like

Hey, we’re Zero Accountability - A52 T/W/TH 10-1est and we’re looking to push top 100 next tier. New guild started late, core came from top 5 to top 100 US.

let’s talk

Binari#1681

Thank you ill be in touch

What a cool dude

Bump still looking

still looking for a home

[H] Lower-Tichondrius 9/10M is recruiting to finish CE in 9.0 and progress through 9.1. Actively recruiting competent R DPS and H Pal. We raid T-W-TH 9:30-11:30EST. PST for more information if interested!

Add DLloyd#1880 on BNet. I would love to be able to talk with you.

BUMPSKI… looking for BIG GUILD!! PEW PEW

10/10M Kil’Jaeden US 292 (WCL)
Raid times. 9pm-12am (PST) T/W/TH

Contact me if you can make time friend. Btag - pimpion#1425