10/10M 226 Holy Paladin

Hello I’m a 10/10M Holy Paladin - I’ve been healing for several years. I parse in the 90% range. - HORDE ONLY

I can raid any time/day.

Drop your contact info below. Thank you

Whats up guy we’d love to have you we’re on Sire p3 currently

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you want to raid late night! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (10/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 10/10M in Castle Nathria, and our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortable get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Awesome. I’ll reach out tomorrow. Thank you

Add me to Btag 10/10M - GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Will do. Thank you

Still waiting to hear back from you.

Macro#8904 on discord :slight_smile: 10/10 looking to be us 50-100 next tier. Guild is delusion on Zul’jin finished us 199 this tier and we started 6 weeks late into prog.

Added. Thank you!

Still waiting to hear back from you.

Check us out! (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

TobyjrqtTTV#1536 hmu on bnet or discord Tobyjrqt#9830 if interested

Add me on discord if you actually want to do something other than spin your wheels next tier. RealPicsOnly#4722

Kyui#11590 Btag - Healing Officer in the guild below

Hello there Arcrys, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We just transfered from [A] Darkspear and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

GL searching :flashlight:

[H] 10/10M & 9/10M|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)