8/10m 84665

ar hit me up to talk. d422

arya#1450 hit me up to talk. Currently 9/10M

Hi Coxoff! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey there!

Looking for a strong healer to round out our sire prog and to go into sales/ reclears / and 9.1

Down to chat anytime Sneltus#1344(Battletag) Sneltus#1189(discord)

Thank you I’ll be in touch soon

Hello Coxoff,

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 7/10M

We are currently looking to add a solid Holy Paladin to our raid core.

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Ny’alotha and achieved Cutting Edge.

Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule.
We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken serious enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Thanks ill be in touch soon

both teams looking for a beast hpal
[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you! I’ll be in touch soon!

Thanks ill get in touch in a bit

Hi Coxoff,

We are looking to add a 2nd solid hpal to our raid core. I think you would fit in really well with our guild. I also play hpal and I think we’d make a strong team. Here’s some quick info about us.

< Bros with Banjos >
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull] - 7/10 Mythic CN
Mythic Raid: Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM, EST
(Optional Heroic Raid: Mon, 8 PM, EST)

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond, consistently achieving Cutting Edge. We reformed as Bros with Banjos during Battle for Azeroth where we cleared Mythic Nyalotha and got Cutting Edge. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every raid tier, while maintaining our 2-day a week raid schedule.

If you are interested, please contact our main recruitment officer, Windcaster, in Discord or in-game. Thanks!

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853
Bros with Banjos Discord: https://discord.gg/bGwXVfRfcW

Hi I am macro with delusion on Zul’jin. We are looking to push next tier. We are 4 nights for the first few weeks of prog then it drops to 3 then we drop to whatever it takes to farm after. 8-11 est tues-thurs and monday is the added day. Macro#8904 on discord

Thanks Ill reach out