10/10H Surv Hunter LF weekend Mythic Guild

Hi, I am a 202ilvl survival hunter LF a Mythic raiding guild to join. I am willing to go MM if the group is good. About me I played shaman forever and raided BC a little bit but during WOTLK I took it seriously completing every raid. I left and came back only for BoD and completed Jaina before taking another break

This time I want to go through every tier with a good group. If you arent 10/10H thats fine as long as your goal is to eventually do Mythic. you can contact me in game @ Chimp#1470

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE. Raid progression currently 7/10H. Aiming for AoTC next week!

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, and 1 warrior would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419
Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

Sub 10% wipe on sludgefist with 3 pulls so tech 8/10H

[H] 4/10M WEEKDAY & 2/10M WEEKEND LF DPS! 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)
:fortune_cookie:

Bump really LF Weekend guild