10/10H Guardian Druid w/Balance OS LF raid team

Hello all. I’m a 10/10H guardian druid with a balance os. I’m looking for a raid team that values progression as well as the feeling of a tight knit group of friends. I can provide logs. I am always prepared for raid and value the time of those I raid with and don’t want to waste it. If you think you might have a spot in your group for a cuddly bear please leave me a message. Thank you for your time.

Hey we are 10/10h 1/10m - Looking for a Guardian Druid
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
If this sounds good, I hope to hear from you.
Add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet - Br33zE#1594

1 Like

Sent you an add.

Hey!

Were a fresh guild looking for more members to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey, 10/10H on spirestone . We need a solid tank and a healer to flesh out our team, we’re all returning players looking to have a big enough roster to get into mythic this tier and certainly by 9.1. #poppin1246

I’m King, the GM of NOSTALGÍA in Tichondrius. We are 3/10 Mythic. Looking for a Tank & DPS. Raid times are Sat/Sun 9pm-12am Eastern Time. Add me on Battle.net and lets chat! King#1127

Hey Psy!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

I’ll be adding people and messaging people tonight.

Hey Psy! I will drop the guild spam below, if you can make a morning raid time id be interested in speaking with you

At Defy we are looking for more solid members as we finish AOTC and progress into Mythic content.

The leadership in Defy has previous experience raiding in a top US guild and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not looking for the best players in the world but are simply looking for players willing to learn and better themselves for the overall team.

Our main goal is to clear Mythic content and form a lasting community that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to have a great time doing it as well.

Who We Are:

Defy is a brand new DAYTIME raiding alliance guild on Proudmoore.

-Community Events–
Mythic Raids Tuesday~11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST Wednesday~10:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST
AOTC Raid~Sunday 12PM-3PM CST
RBGs~Friday 2PM CST(Early group) Friday/Saturday 10pm CST(Late group)-Pending interest

•Progress - 10/10-N 9/10-H

SEEKING:

Considering All slots!

We are always looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Bnet - Des#12939
Officer- Bnet - Egom#11995
Raid Lead- Bnet- Unbearable#1201

1 Like

Sorry those day times don’t work for me =( good luck to yall <3