10/10H 3/10M DH LF Guild

Open to most times and days. Currently 3/10 mythic looking for a progression guild.

Hey Myh!

We are Vacancy on Tichondrius 4/10M (5% Nerzhul first night) and recently had our DH take a step back and looking to replace!

We raid W/Th 7-10 EST. If those times work for you hit me up on discord (Infinight#7632) and I’d love to chat more!

We’ve got a fantastic team that loves to hang on disc and play other games. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

#guildrecruitment Final Call is a new to Horde guild lookingto fill DPS roles and potentially a 4th healer. We are located on Crushridge and our guild is 7/10 H transferring to Horde. We are seeking to push into Mythic as soon as possible, we have people who are willing to teach play techniques and mechanical aptitude to those who seek to improve and learn. The progression raid team is open to competitive placement at all times.

For basis our guild was 10/10H AotC Nathria and have had player fallout on the Alliance side to such extreme we can’t fill raids and guildies are leaving/quitting

Raid times are currently Wed/Fri 9:30p EST to 12am EST. If you have any interest please DM myself here or the following player characters on Crushridge:

Revonent-Crushridge

Daemondred-Crushridge

We might would be interested. 5/10 w/ Painsmith to 17 percent. 2 day team, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, with an optional heroic on Wednesday. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to send me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

I will leave our information, however I would be curious if you were vengeance or havoc. I would be interested in talking with you regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/ Sun team that is currently 5/10M, 12% on pain. If we sound like a good fit, please check out our discord in our post!

Hi Myh!

MGB (2/10M & AOTC) is currently recruiting! Message us if you’re interested in joining!!

Discord: Ali_A#1167
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Guild Environment:
We are a mature all around guild with the largest social community in our server faction. We are mainly focused on raiding progression but during non-raid days we dabble in high-end PvP and M+ content as well.

Raid Team:
Our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can!! Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well. We foster learning and improvement in our raid group but we will bench players when needed in order to kill a boss.

What we’re looking for:
Any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 pm Eastern to 11:30 pm Eastern

Raider.io:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/deathwing/Murderous%20Gummy%20Bears
WarcraftLogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/deathwing/murderous%20gummy%20bears

VODs of our raids: https://www.twitch.tv/deadliftsc

Myh, Hey!

We are looking for a DH to add to our core team, interested in talking more my Discord is Oro#6621

Here is our basic info, we can go over that too in detail:

If interested in horde Shenaniganz Zul’jin 3/10M needs dps and heals for mythic prog. Raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm est. add me on discord if you’d like. Conceald#0535

Guild & Server: [A] Sargeras
Raid Times/Days: 12-3am tues-thurs
Current Progression: 10/10H 2/10M SoD
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet:iperrymarkz#1141 discord PerryMarks#5934
Requirements: looking to push into mythic so looking for players atleast 235ish ilvl and atleast 9/10H
Just be chill have fun, and know how to get stuff done. Don’t bring any toxicity to the group
Needs: Boomy, Warr DK(dps) mage but would consider any non hunter dps. And also have an opening for 1 healer pref priest or pally

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!