10/10H 213 V-DH switching to Alliance for 9.1, looking for progression raiding guild

Hey all, after a few expansions of playing Horde I think I’d like to switch things up a little bit. I’m looking for a Heroic progression guild with interest to do Mythic if we can the attendance.

I’m 10/10 N & H. I like doing keys but my last raid only had 5-7 people doing +14/15s for the weekly 226, the rest just relied on CN for their gear. I was raid lead in SoO and pushed 13/14 25m Mythic.

Let me know if you’re interested!

Hi Ayril,

Disorientated is an alliance AOTC guild, and we are looking for DPS (and maybe a backup tank) for our raid team. We usually have people running keys and other content throughout the week. Hit one of us up if you’re interested

Thanks for the reply! I’m with playing DPS as well, however I currently don’t have the lego or trinkets for it. But it’s something I can certainly get if you are looking for a DH DPS.

What are you raid days/times?

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 4/10 M guild on stormrage that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding since we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more. We do currently have an open tank spot in our main raid.