10/10H + 2/10M Discipline Priest + Holy Paladin LF CE Progression

Hi everyone,

My name is Squid, and I’ve been healing in World of Warcraft for 11 years.

I took a dive into Mythic progression in BfA, getting a couple of boss kills here and there trying to find the right guild for me, and ultimately going 11/12M in Ny’alotha.

After spending the last few months trying to build up a Mythic team with some real-life friends, my friends decided that just isn’t how they want to play the game (which is fine). So, I’m on the lookout for a new team.

This tier, I’m playing H Pal (214 ilvl) or Disc (214 ilvl) as a main, with a strong preference for the Disc Priest. I’m happy to server/faction swap for the right team, as long as the progression is taken seriously and approached productively. IE: raiders don’t log in exclusively to raid, raiders don’t casually throw around slurs, and there’s room to become a better player.

If you are interested in looking at my WoW profile, please search Squud - Area52. My profile will not update for some reason.

Times available: Sun-Thurs 7:30EST-11:30EST (I can bump this out to no later than 12:00AM EST)

Logs:
Paladin
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/52691372

Priest
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/squud

Shaman from last tier (named Squishdaddy)
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f1y83WmLhBJ6PqjA/#fight=1&type=healing

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord or BNET
BNET - Solarbear#11881
Discord - Squid#6203

Thanks everyone! Happy New Year!

We definitely could use a disc priest!

Blarg Squad is 1/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, guys!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Afternoon, Squid! We are recruiting for both of your preferred specs. Our guild prides itself on having a no-tilt environment, and a strict no-tolerance policy for any racist, homophobic, or similar hate speech. Here’s our spam:

[A][Stormrage] Junior Varsity is a CE-minded guild formed in Shadowlands pre-patch, consisting predominately of 12/12 M Ny’alotha Raiders. We pride ourselves on having a relaxed yet focused raid environment. We are fun and quirky, and many of us may have a problem gambling away our gold during raid break times.

We are currently progressing Hungering Destroyer and will likely have it down very soon!

Our raid times are TUE/WED from 9pm-12am EST (server time).

Current progression: 2/10 M, 9/10 H

We are actively recruiting the following classes/specs:

• Discipline Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy Paladin

However, all exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if on a class/spec other than what’s listed above! If you would like to apply or have any questions please contact the following on Bnet:

Parkinride#1126
Juscogens#1740

Hey everyone, 2/10M now! Still looking for that like-a-glove fit.

3/10 M on Arthas (H) is looking to recruit a strong Disc Priest for Mythic progression, so our Shadow priest can stop practicing. Find our spam here: - Arthas [H] (2/10 M CN) CE Focused Guild LF Healer (RSham/Disc pref)

We are WinterGuard, currently 2/10 M progressing on M Hungerer! We are really in desperate need of a disc priest. We are a fairly new guild that is focused on CE progression and having a good time. We raid 10-1 AM EST T W Th with some optional stuff on Monday and the weekends.

You can contact me on Discord at Torvon#0716 or Bnet at Laolis#1620.

Thanks for all of the replies everyone. Still looking.

Squiddy we’d love to chat with you about a slot in our healing core -

[H] Shady Acres - 1/10M - LFM DPS | HPS | TANK - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Open to disc/holy or holy paladin. Hit us up!

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [4/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild in our first established tier, and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

1 Like

Hey friend!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting for CN!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are 3/10M!
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact us at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Added you! Looking forward to speaking, Hymns

1 Like