10/10H 1/10M Demon Hunter LF Guild

Looking for a mythic raiding guild. I can make most times and days. I have previous Cutting Edge experience from past expansions.

Discord: Terra#9021
btag: lajv#11846

Added you on disc!

Hey there! Sent you a Discord friend request, not sure how you feel about going Alliance, but I wanted to throw my raid team & guild into the mix for your consideration :slight_smile:

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge
  • Current Progress: 4/10M

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Veelia#1888 (Discord - Veelia#1985) - Tsunami Recruiting
RainbowDash#1867 (Discord - Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Hi Katia!
We are a core team of raiders who went 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic who decided to branch off and do our own thing. Raid times Tuesday 8pm - 11pm CST. If you’re interested feel free to add me-
Bnet# BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord# Toasty#4269

Check us out

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Katia,
We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 4/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 exceptional dps.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hey I sent you a friend request on discord. It will be from Zak. We are 3/10M raid times 9-12est on area 52.