10/10 pre nerf holy priest looking for raiding guild

i am 10/10 pre nerf exp, looking for a 10/10 pre nerf guild that is pushing progression in hyjal//BT on the PTR and ready for phase 3.

i have a full shadow set of gear and ready for hyjal / BT

raid schedule is flexible, message me ingame or on here with guild info. thanks.

check out my logs, average 85% keep in mind most the time i was IDS being there were 2 holy priest for progression, and my healing of course was not the greatest not being circle of healing.

Hi! We’re a transfer guild from Thunderfury and unfortunately couldn’t keep our full core raiding roster. We’re currently looking for a Holy Priest for an immediate core raider roster spot.

In phase 2, our guild is 9/10 pre-nerf, 10/10 post-nerf. Some of our raiders spent time or played an alt in 10/10 pre-nerf guilds. With our realm transfer, we changed our guilds expectations and goals to be more in-line with our competitive raiders and have shifted from a casual guild of raiders and into a competitive raid team. We’re new to the realm, but we’ve been executing our plan to shift our focus before we transfered and we’re looking for high caliber, competitive raiders to lock in our roster. To better understand our expectations, our goal in phase 3 is to have all bosses killed in 4 raid lockouts, while going 7/9 & 4/5 as a week 1 goal.

We’re 9/10 Black Temple, 4/5 Mount Hyjal on the PTR w/ some guild and some pugs that filled our holes in the roster. We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6pm - 10pm PST. If you have interest in checking us out, I added you in-game or you can find us on Discord! Thanks!

Guild Discord : discord.gg/EEWTsZQb
Discord Username : Speedr#8124