10/10 H 1k io Disc Priest and Resto/Ele Shaman Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! If the info below interests you then DM me. I think we could be a good fit for you both and want to talk with you!
ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are mostly in our late 20s and have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill most slots, and all classes/specs will be considered. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 EST
We are 10/10h 1/10m - most the core is 3-4/10m and I would love to talk to you more about joining!

Heya! Our guild is definitely in need of both classes for our progression raid! We are 2/10M on Stormrage Alliance. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST.

If you’d like to learn more about the guild feel free to find us on wowhead or add me to bnet and I’d love to answer any questions you have

Bnet - Burnsey#1181

Would love to have a chat with you! We raid 9PM-12AM EST Th/Mon, currently 10/10H 2/10M on US-Thrall

Feel free to shoot me a discord DM! Umard#4421

Hey Intrepid, I think you’d be a perfect fit as we are looking for some skilled players to round up the roster. If you ever consider going Alliance let me know.

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10N 9/10H
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily MDPS (UH DK,WW Monk), RDPS (Lock, Boomy, Fire Mage, and Marksmen), and a Disc priest to finish off Heroic and move into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

[Emergency Tactics] is a CE Focused Late night guild dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Progress: 10/10H 1/10M
Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: WW, Rogue, rDPS (Lock, Mages, Boomies, etc)
Healers (rsham, hpal, disc priest, MW)

I have room for both you and your friend if you both can pump :slight_smile:

Hit me up 5/10 mythic Eternity#11727

[H][US][Illidan] 9/10 H and looking to fill out our mythic raid team, about half our raid has AOTC this tier so looking to start mythic very soon. We are laid back and like to keep a chill atmosphere but also looking to help each other imrpove. Definitely have room for you and your friend

Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 CST

Feel free to reach out to me here or on discord at blind#4770

Hey there Intrepid!

Cant find a guild is a newly formed guild on Illidan focused on Mythic raiding and M+. We’re currently 9/10 H and are looking to expand our roster to step into Mythic. We also push M+ keys and consistently help our raiders clear keys to increase the number of vault choices.

Schedule

Wednesday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Friday: Alt Raid (Optional) 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Sunday: Main Raid 6:00pm-9:00pm CST

Our Raid Environment is focused on maintaining an atmosphere of constructive criticism. Our goal is to provide everybody with the information and feedback that they need to make necessary improvements on each fight as quickly as possible. We like to have fun and have a good time while raiding but our primary focus is on progression.

Contact Us

Recruitment Officer Norgala - Discord: Weeb#5495

GM Brubo - Discord: Dexxus#6969

RL Serg - BNET: Koliupy#1761 Discord: Koliupy#4041

Hey there, would love for you to consider us for your guild. We are currently 10/10H and 1/10M. Feel free to check our post below. If you are interested, contact me on discord at Nik#1466 or battlenet at BBNik#6310.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-healdps-for-progression-achieved-1010h-110m/858925

Hey there! If you are open to Alliance on another server, give us a look! I am looking for a new healer and more ranged dps. Another disc priest is exactly what we are looking for.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei/Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev/Stonemaul looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. We are currently 3//10M in CN! We were just shy of hitting CE in BFA (11/12M in Nyalotha), but we are continuing to strive to hit CE now. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Fire Mage
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us at
MaikCiano#1365 (btag), MaikCiano#9385 (discord)
or
Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Would love to have you both. My guild is a semi-hardcore, community & ce-focused guild. We love to hang out outside of raid and play tons of other games together. Give me and add so we can chat. Metatate#1238 BNet or Metatate#6170 on discord.

Have a nice day

Hey Intrepid,

If you are interested in Alliance, feel free to reach out!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 1/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Holy Paladin/Disc Priest
  • Melee DPS: Warrior, Windwalker
  • Ranged DPS: Boomkin/Shaman

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678

Hello there, we have room for you both.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Cinderworks: is actively recruiting at this time for Shadowlands! and our Mythic Roster

Current Needs:
mDPS: Unholy DK, Enh Sham
rDPS: Fire mage, MM hunter, Ele Sham, Aff lock
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest

Active Rosters:

Cutting Edge Team 4/10 M
Raid days: Tue/Wed/ Friday.
Raid time: 5-8pm PST
Raid goal: Cutting Edge.
Attendance: No missed Days or late arrivals subject to removal from raid team.
Raider acceptance: Percentile markers hit in Heroic and Mythic Warcraft logs. 1 Main toon will be required for this raid team. Individuals seeking to earn CE should come into this team with the acknowledgement that the team is a competitive based team. Meaning that individuals performing poorly will be consistently replaced. This is intended to help the team progress.
Below are a few unique aspects about our Mythic Roster:

1. Recruiting up to 25 Individual players, so we can tailor 20 toons (classes/specs) for each boss fight. Creating the best scenario Raid wise.
  2. A third of the raid team has prior CE experience, some were top performing US 50 players that raided consecutively in early expansions.
  3. Competitive environment individuals that are failing will be replaced. EMPHASIZE PATIENCE IS NEEDED 1-2 WEEK PROCESS AS IT TAKES TIME TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Raid Leaders appreciate any assistance in this process.

AOTC Team 8/10 H
Raid days: WED/Thurs
Raid time: 4-7 PST
Raid goal: AOTC and some mythic progress.
Attendance: Excused Absents will be excepted more than 2 no show’s (see terminology at bot) will result in removal.
Raider acceptance: based upon performance and good attitude, new players will be automatically listed on trial and approved by the Raid Leader. Seeking individuals that can carry their own weight. This team is guaranteed to achieve AOTC.

Why Us?

EASY! Want to take a casual approach to raiding but still make progression? we are the guild for you! raiders are allocated to miss one raid day out of the month (unless specified in raid team roster) but we encourage you to participate in our community, events, contests and special events. With the #1 (self-proclaimed) community you will love our raiding environment!

Contests, tournaments and events are held with real life prizes on a monthly basis. Our community actively engages in other video games.

You may contact us via below discord link. (message Alue, Sanji)

alue#1328 – Alue

tcraig96#1446 – Sangi

Hey there Intrepid!

You two would be a great fit with us and our raid comp! We are currently looking for a Disc and Resto/Ele shaman to fill out our roster and push further into Mythic.

1/10M 10/10H 8:30 - 11:30pm EST T/W/TH raids.

I’ll leave our post link there, feel free to reach out with questions, btag: Storm#11949

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-110m-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hey Intrepid, we are currently 2/10m finished bfa at 10/12m and are looking for 2 healers for immediate spots in our mythic raid.

please add me btag shortbuslock#1380
discord theshortbus#2370

thanks

Hey Intrepid,

Arcane Fury on Thrall are looking for a couple of healers for our tue/thu raid team and our ideal choice just happens to be disc priest and resto shammy :smiley:

We are currently 10/10H and 2/10M and looking to kick on towards CE, our raid times are 9pm eastern until 12, atmosphere is fun, we like having a laugh on trash and then focus up when a boss has to die!

Guild size is decent, between 20 and 30 folk most nights, we love doing keys and have started to have fun with RBGs as well if you’re interested.

We do also have a sale run for gold on Sundays to make some extra coin

If you’re interested hit me up on bnet, yabigchoob#1206 we could bring you on the heroic clear tonight to see if its a fit.

Cheers!

Hey
Inspect is an alliance 5/10 Mythic raiding guild based on Sargeras

Monday/Wednesday 8:30-00:00 EST (7:30-11:00 Server Time) with optional Fridays.

We’re currently looking for any exceptional candidates but the following are our priority:

1. Affliction Warlock
  2. Unholy Death Knight
  3. Discipline Priest
    4.Boomkin

We’re an active guild that formed this expansion though a decent portion of us have known each other for years in the game and out. We do lots of mythic +, pvp, hang out, play chess.

Everyone is 21+, we have fun but we take the game seriously, if you think you’d be a good fit dm me on discord wiggles1993#0994

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013