10/10 CE Hunter LF 10/10 Guild

226 hunter (MM,BM,SV)
220 druid alt
working on a ww alt
Guild called the quits after sire kill. Looking for a new guild and trial for a spot for the next tier.
looking for 2-3 night guild
prefer to stay horde if possible
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40981693

Hey I’m with the guild Edgy Noun, US 265 Horde-Bleeding Hollow, we are looking for good ranged dps and was wondering if maybe you would be interested. If you are, my bnet is Whosdisguy#11986 and my discord is Whosdisguy#4212 if you want to talk more.

Zero Accountability - A52 T/W/TH 10-1 est new guild pushing us 100 next tier. 10/10m currently.

Binari#1681

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

1 Like

Wavvy

10/10M currently recruiting for Reclears & 9.1
Tues/Thursday 8pm - 12am CST with optional/Heroic 3rd day

Tekk#2328

Hey Fruitseller! My guild is 9/10M and we are looking for another RDPS to fill out our roster. I am pasting my guild blurb below.

If you are interested feel free to add me on Bnet - Rakitin#1573 and/or Discord - Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
Our current needs are the following:

Tank: N/A
DPS: All ranged DPS
Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
Any exceptional players will always be considered even if your class/spec is not listed.

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(remove the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Rhkh - Bnet: Raidss#1241, Discord: Rhkh#1698

Hey,

I understand that you want to stay horde, but if you’re at all interested, hit me up :slight_smile:

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Shadowlands Progression

• Castle Nathria: 10/10m Cutting Edge

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Ny’alotha: 12/12m Cutting Edge
  • Eternal Palace: 8/8m Cutting Edge
  • Crucible of Storms: 2/2h
  • Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9m Cutting Edge
  • Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Hey man I’m from on Illidan we raid Tues-Thurs-Sun 9-12 server/central. We’re 10/10M and recruiting ranged dps for 9.1. If your interested in talking my discord is Dez#1909. If not good luck on the search.

[H] Bleeding Hollow - Horde [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for all 3 of our raid teams, 2nd team The Late Shift [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD] and the newly added 3rd team The Graveyard Shift [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for -
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]
*Healer (Pref Priest/Rsham)
*Balance Druid
*Hunter (MM/BM)
*Warlock (Any Spec)
*Mage (Any Spec)

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [CE 10/10M-CN & CE-NYA/TEP/BOD]
*Tank (Dh or Dk)
*Healer (Pref Rsham/RDruid)
*Balance Druid
*Warlock
*Hunter (MM/BM)

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [9/10M-CN & CE-NYA]
*Healer (Pref DPriest/Rsham/RDruid)
*Warlock (Any Spec)
*Mage (Any Spec)
*Balance Druid

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. **https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift**

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Ignores Mechanics-Illidan Horde. Late night guild 10/10 raid time 11 pm-2am central time. If you want to chat and explore some possibilities add me on disc Bsiedel#4362

Easy Boys Area-52 Horde is a group of Veteran Mythic Raiders returning to the game for CE content:

WE RAIDED ON A 2 DAY SCHEDULE ALL THROUGH TIER BESIDES MYTHIC SIRE PROGRESSION. MOVING TO A 3 DAY SCHEDULE FOR MORE PROGRESSIVE RAIDING IN 9.1

US 251 - Castle Nathria First Tier as a guild

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/area-52/easy%20boys

Tuesday9:30 - 12:30 EST
Wednesday9:30 - 12:30 EST
Thursday9:30-12:30 EST
Please Note: Additional raid days / hours will be discussed in the beginning of each raid tier and voted on amongst guild

NEW with the core roster of our guild wanting to push content on a more serious schedule, we have decided to pursue a more routine T/W/Th 9 hour schedule. The guild demographic is 25-35 year olds looking for a competitive environment.

We are currently looking for the following classes / specs:
- FURY WARRIOR
- DISC/HOLY PRIEST
- MM HUNTER

Requirements for our guild:

• Competitive Player
  • 18+
  • Active member in discord
  • Full keybinds
  • Previous experience in ANY tier with progressive kill dates / speeds

If this is something that you would be interested in please feel free to add me on BNET. Applications are done verbally at the moment so we can get a good feel for the type of person you are. Please be prepared to talk through keybinds, previous exp…etc.

I look forward to the future conversations!

Yakeyames#1161

We are looking for a good hunter to get the sylvanas bow :slight_smile:

Hey we have 2 CE teams that could use a Hunter, both raid Tues & Thurs… 1 is early noon-3pm EST, other is evening 7:30-10:30pm EST. Let me know if your interested! Btag- Zhamieqns#1261

<Ilterendi> on Illidan-US

is recruiting experienced players with a positive attitude for Sanctum of Domination progression!

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Wednesdays 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central
Invites are at 6:45 PM!

A little about Ilterendi

<Ilterendi> is a Mythic Cutting Edge guild that raids only six hours a week.

Our team is composed of experienced leadership. We have a great core of positive and competitive players. We have an active community of Mythic+ runners and also PvP/Arena/BGs.

When it comes to raiding our objective is to Progress quickly while maintaining an excellent raid atmosphere.

Our raiders have significant experience in raiding Cutting Edge. We were 10/10M in Ny’alotha as Insanity-IllidanUS before name changing to Ilterendi. This tier we were 8/10M (9th boss to 4%) before leadership decided they wanted to turn the guild into a weekday guild as opposed to a weekend guild. We have maintained the core of the guild and are looking to fill out the last remaining spot with competitive players with positive attitudes for 9.1. We are looking for players who are constantly looking for ways to improve and can take positive criticism/suggestions.

We like to have a relaxed atmosphere, but also desire to focus during progression.

Expectations:

<Ilterendi> recruits on the basis of performance and attitude.
If you are unable to perform or have a negative/argumentative attitude you will likely be sat for progression.

We expect our raiders to optimize their characters (gems, enchants ect.).
There is no toxicity or drama in Ilterendi, period. This is non-negotiable

We expect raiders to be willing to be adaptive, and open to suggestions to improve (without getting offended or arguing). We want to achieve Cutting Edge in only 6 hours a week, therefore we are looking for players who optimize and research outside of raid time.

Applying to Ilterendi:

https:// forms.gle/KmpJVxgREDDTbhPE7 (remove space)

Complete the form as accurately and detailed as you can, then wait for the recruitment officer to get in contact with you.

Discord Contact:

Taunted#9350

Battletags:

Taunted#1972

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]

Not sure if you are still in the market but have a really good opening for a hunter right now especially going into 9.1

Hey, best of luck in your search

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This cannot be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

MELEE
WINDWALKER - HIGH

RANGED
ELEMENTAL - HIGH
WARLOCK - HIGH
BOOMKIN - HIGH

HEALER
DISC - HIGH
HPALLY - HIGH

We are seeking players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Stylez#11901 - Recruiting/Officer

Snacks is a Cutting Edge Mythic Guild on Mal’Ganis. Raid times Tue/Wed 9-12 EST. We achieved US 400 Ny’alotha on our first tier together, and are looking to continue improving throughout this expansion on our light schedule. We are active outside of raid times with M+ and League 5v5s.

If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of let me know and we can discuss our next steps to getting you to Mal’Ganis and raiding with Snacks as soon as possible. If interested please add me on discord, Titan#1410.

Thanks and looking forward to be raiding with you soon!