10.1 pvp design intentions

It makes sense for 0% of specs because it removes a stat from the game.

Neat, dehumanization because of people disagreeing with you. Wonder why people say 3’s should die when most of the people that come from playing 3’s act like ya’ll. Evidence Blizz doesn’t do anything about Gamer toxicity is proof you won’t get a 1-3 month for that.

Post full chat logs of what led up to that whisper, because I doubt you will. But continue to call me someone else because everyone against you is all the same person.

keep it consistent biebz

LMAOO if i have to explain the joke to you ur 2 lost for me

3 Likes

borat is not a real person. it’s a character created by an actor. in this fashion there is no human present to deize

2 Likes

Then it wasn’t a joke, was it? Intentionally refusing to use someones name or calling them ‘it’ is dehumanization. Spam quoting a screenshot you took of one part of a conversation doesn’t support your words like you think it does, especially when that person isn’t me but you already did worse to me than what they did to you in whisper

Doubling down on healer crutches.

yea i was making fun of u because your opinion was so outlandish that it had to be 7 layers of irony like biebz persona

branica called the recipient of this message a rat over rating in a video game

or maybe u just have a soft spot for your fellow moonguardian

1 Like

Really wasn’t, ‘dehumanization’ and ‘gamer toxicity’ is not an opinion.

One sided screenshot, post rest of log. I have a feeling the other person did the same, because it’s PvP - and they mocked RSS just like you did so.

I really don’t, I haven’t liked anyone from that guild. I just saw you spouting something dumb and bringing an out of context screenshot out of nowhere. I know when someone pops up a screenshot at the ready but it’s cropped very SMALL and gives no context/other evidence something else happened. Especially given your own behavior(and the druids) towards me it really makes me think you or whoever you got the screenshot from said something like you’ve been doing to me.

no problem buddy, glad i can help

2 Likes

tru so dehumanization is a-okay as long as it’s an eye for an eye

look chief you’re either the most try-hard troll this forum has seen in a while or you’re a full blown idiot

either way, every argument you get in just makes you look more and more pathetic

i’d go touch some grass or something

2 Likes

yeah it is, it’s your opinion to think that it’s toxic that i corrected poor behavior caused by solo shuffle superiority complex

not my screenshot but the context was

< better player than branica playing 2v2 with branica
< branica losing games and typing paragraphs every game
< paragraphs becoming more and more accusatory
< better player leaves 2v2
< branica whispers BM
< better player replies dismissively
< branica flexes soloshuffle 3k that he couldn’t hold on to for more than 8 seconds

you don’t actually care about the context though

it was really brave of you to so cluelessly step in for someone you don’t actually know if that’s the case

your initial reply displayed a complete lack of awareness when you shot in the dark at me and at how the 3v3 ladder works

3 Likes

It’s objective fact.

Not really, instead you throw out your ‘3’s superiority complex’ while maining only melee forever.

See what I mean? Already going.

So you’re posting someone else’s screenshots to mock someone else for a situation you were not there and probably don’t even have all the screenshots/logs of. OK. Real

Brave of you.

Not at all. You can sit there and say RSS takes less skill than 3v3, I can counter that the opposite way. I can also point out that you only play melee instead of casters because they’re easier to play, which makes your accusations even funnier to me.

1 Like

it’s objective fact

u don’t need all the screenshots to see how branica in the situation regardless of any other context was behaving in a way that should be socially policed

you didn’t counter it, all you did was say “maybe u played in inflated seasons also actually” LMFAO

i’ve played both brackets i’m aware of the nuances flaws and strengths of both
it’s weird that you haven’t but you feel entitled to an opinion counter or not

most melee specs have an objectively lower skillcap and higher skillfloor there’s no argument there

i’ve played aff/destro and elemental higher than you probably ever will before quitting this game

that’s not a badge of honor it’s just really weird that you are a player with almost no understanding of the game and with exceptionally poor experience but so much confidence

2 Likes

How so, does the person play another comparable caster or healer against them and always win?

Then why are you not socially policing yourself in regards to me or anyone else? Ironic.

That’s objective fact, yes.

No you haven’t, though Ele doesn’t even really cast atm.

I say the same thing about a ton of people that spout tons of random things about arena at others too.

cops run red lights all the time
sometimes u just gotta catch the bad guys

how

having a cast bar doesn’t instantly make a spec more challenging, specs WITH casts bars typically have tools that have a higher skillcap

you’re so flustered by the bare minimum basic abilities in this game because you’re objectively a terrible player that your entire argument is based around cast bars and interrupts because that’s chapter one and you’re still reading it

it’s fine for you to champion skillfloor casters and shuffle
it’s all you know i’m not gonna attack you over it

your world view and experiences aren’t universal though and if you cant understand that you’re an objectively stupid person

1 Like

dh here, castbar central part of my burst rotation. spriests hold my jock

3 Likes

dh prob eyebeams more and loses more damage getting kicked on it than shadow priest does any of it’s spells in world of warcraft: dragon flight

3 Likes

Yeah, and just like everyone else they should be arrested.

Fact: a thing that is known or proved to be true.

When your spells require you to cast or your CC requires so much set up to get off, yeah it does.

Can’t be, I’m not playing melee. That’d be the bottom of the barrel. :dracthyr_heart:

Has attacked me over it multiple times

Also you don’t realize the irony of your own post there, pretty funny honestly.

Also funny you make a cops reference but if the place had any (mods) your posts would be gone and you would be yeeted.

the cop chasing the guy running the red light away from the bank robbery should be pulled over

what did you prove to be known or true

stun silencing here KOBEEEEE
yes!!! got top 322,000 here at 2100 in world of warcraft dragonflight on a wizard

i’m just playin the game on hard mode and owning !!!
better go tell everyone who doesn’t have a castbar 18% of the time like me that they’re wrong

i’m pretty sure i’ve had games as enhancement where i actually casted hex more times than the destro lock, frost mage, elemental shaman, or boomkin casted anything and lost

2 Likes

Comparing someone being rude to someone online to a bank robbery which almost assuredly contained weapons and violence, as well as goalpost shifting from ‘running a red light’ to something completely different.

That 3’s arena rating has had many seasons where it was inflated much higher than it otherwise used to be. It’s also quite apparently plagued with boosting and people playing multiple characters under the same class/spec.

Yeah, have to try to go near the healer with mutliple DPS on you and put you in a bad spot if they’re positioning correctly. That’s just one caster, but you keep playing bad faith and attacking me with insults and trolling.