10.1 may 2nd

I’m curious about the “Meet new allies” part of this blue post, are we getting a new allied race?

It’s talking about the mole people. A brand new renown track to grind for rewards that are useless by the time you reach 25.

disappointed but at the same time good riddance to this trash season

Legit question tbh.
Should I just push thru the ret wall just to get my 1800 sets and forget about 2.1?
I want my sets, but I literally hate myself playing into 2-3 rets a lobby as mm.

Any chance for BFA timewalking dungeons in 10.1?

At least wait until tuesday for judgment trap dispel to be gone

Ok. I’m impressed.

Not going to lie - I thought (and still maintain) 10.0.0.5/7 is just catch up on what should have been present at launch.

A 5 month 10.1 though to me is in-line with where a proper solid release cadence should be. So kudos. Credit where credit is due.

Let’s just hope the pacing doesn’t fall off, but so far so good.

I really expected 10.1 to land in late May or early June. This is much earlier than expected.

1 Like

Happy cause its earlier than i thought, but sad 'cause mage will remain unchanged one more patch cycle.

I hope not, its too soon. Heroic raznegath is proving way too difficult and annoying.

Please dear God fix those atrocious M+ changes before it goes live.

You’re already ruining PvP with the stun/CC/kick changes, and by making 100% caster kingdom via Freecog embellishments…

Raiding has been dead for a decade because of saved instance/non cross-server mythic raiding.

Don’t kill M+ too… Unless you’re just trying to drive up D4 pre-orders…

Congratulations on 17 years then!

1 Like

I still remember when you were a candle!

1 Like

Any chance of getting announcement regarding fresh servers for Classic?

The niffen

Yeessssssssssssssssssssssss May 2nd will bring me my army of Orcs and Taurenz!

Aww, thanks! I appreciate that. :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

Holy crap so great to see you on the forums!!! I miss the old days you and Tersic posting like crazy.

Haha… Yeah. It was… a lot. I’m still doing… a lot. But I’m also still reading here and trying to keep on top of all that’s going on. I have a solid team helping write articles. We always appreciate feedback on those or if people notice errors that slip through (it happens much as it pains me.)

7 Likes

God no, that’s way too long a wait