10.1 may 2nd

Just as spring is starting.

Agreed. Im sure it’s to minimize the D4 overlap…but I still wasnt expecting it that early.

2 Likes

It’s all in here, friend- https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23934869

20 Likes

Didn’t know you were still a CM. Hope you’re well!

Call in a Ghost from SC to nuke OP.

Yep. My focus is front-page news (and has been for years), so I try to respond to the article threads here and there. It’ll be 17 years in June. Thanks for the good wishes! I hope you have been doing well also!

32 Likes

wo!!! that was quick!!.. sheesh… now I got to do a clean again…clean my bags my bank etc… get ready for all the new stuff.

I’ll gladly get this post taken down.
Didn’t see a blue here yet so thought I’d try to help :slight_smile:

Great news! I can’t wait for Cross Faction Guilds.

They did say they wanted a more steady release schedule. I think they are hitting peak seasons to keep people subbed, which is good. I like this very much.

What happened to your candle?

Please don’t let it go live using the new affixes the way they are.

2 Likes

They have 3, maaaaybe 4 builds before RC. They’ll totally fix things by then.

and then really tune them the first week of S2

Less than a month away! Well I hope everybody has obtained their AoTC and KSM achievements!

Is the Exorcism spell comming back ?

The new forums happened! They had custom avatars on the old forums and those were not linked up as options when the new software rolled out in 2018. I THINK they can now get their avatars back though. Vrak has his now but that was sort of recent and I think is manually done.

Example thread showing Vrak has his old avatar back.

Congrats! Also glad to see you back on the forums even if it is for just today. I was lucky enough to meet you a few times at Blizzcon and you are just as kind in person :slight_smile:

~Mira/MissCheetah

8 Likes

The optimist in me would say that the 10.1 patch has been in development for a while along with some internal testing.

The realist in me thinks that they may have done some corner cutting to get the patch out that fast.

Looking forward to the bugs! (if I resub by then, currently occupied with other games atm)

My only hope after the release of 10.1, would be that the rares in Forgotten Reach have their hit points lowered. Lower the initial value and allow hit points to scale by number of tags. That way solo or smaller groups can still complete them.

They already can, just takes a minute.

D4 early access June 2nd, gives us 1 month to clear raid, get ksm/ksh and play that