10.1 enhancement shaman nerfs

i don’t feel so good

:woozy_face:

12 Likes

sham and horde racials so op wtf av favors hordes
give pally mortal strike

2 Likes

10 MSW stack heal live:

100% (base) + 180% (10 stack bonus in PvP) = 280% + swelling waves = 140% = 420% heal

PTR:

100% (base) + 70% (to MSW stack) = 170%

From 420% to 170%…

3 Likes

if they made this change in anticipation of stormweaver being extremely beneficial for us i’m genuinely concerned for the future of our spec

i’m hoping they have more things planned and we’ll get a real honor talent that makes up for losing both ride the lightning (SIGNIFICANT damage) and a significant amount of our actual healing

because at this point 10 stack healing surge WITH focused insight does LESS healing than free 6sec cd FoL on ret

we’re at the point where if our healing gets any worse they’re just gonna have to give us sac and bop and 2 more walls so we can be at least 40% of a ret LMFAO

6 Likes

Did you not see all the other changes too? You’re getting major defensive back

1 Like
2 Likes

You mean digging into the ground? Can’t be used while stunned. 1.5 min cd. It’s a preemptive defensive, but enhance is like the cheapest version of ret at this point.

Meanwhile ret just negating entire specs through doing its rotation, heals for way more, has two low cd defensives, bubble, bop/spellward, loh, multiple of which can be used while stunned/cc’d.

1 Like

hm i really do not think you can spin these changes as positive in any light. sucks, i love alting enhance towards the end of every season. was hoping to start leveling mine again when i get back.

hopefully these changes don’t make it to live, or at least not in their current iteration. they are much too heavy handed for a spec that relies on self heals.

3 Likes

Someone must’ve lost to an enhance shaman

4 Likes

isn’t it a 2 minute cd?

wish they’d give us back sham rage or something at this point

i don’t like reactive defensives and i don’t want every spec to feel like you have to get through 8 different buttons to have a win condition but this really hurts

10.0.7 healing without swirling and focused insight + refreshing waters is so significantly worse than it was in 10.0.5

it’s looking REALLY bad

4 Likes

Get back to ur cell

3 Likes

i have lost all faith in this company.

4 Likes

They’ve got to be planning on other defensive buffs. There’s just no way…is there?

2 Likes

Now Enh will be on the same level as Ele in terms of healing.

Healing as Ele is so garbage this xpac.

In Arena with all this dampening (designed for Healers and not for Hybrids) it’s not even worth the cast time.

I’m at a point where I gladly would give away my Heal spells in exchange for passive Heals, Shields or Deffs like real DDs have.

Hell, even WARRIORS have better and more Selfheal than me and they don’t even need to cast it. They can wreck my face while healing better than me.
I need to stand still, stop dmg and cast my dumb spell which everyone and his grandmother will kick anyway.

Even Ret has instant heals now.
Is Ele the only dps left that needs to cast his heals??
WW too right? Shadow? Idk, rarely see them cast heals tbh.

1 Like

triggered

This is the correct move, gut Shaman, Buff Ret the logic is undeniable

4 Likes

lol pika made a video about enh heals being strong af. weeks later they nerf it :open_mouth:
conspiracy!

3 Likes

tbf pre 10.0.7 enhancement healing WAS strong

there were 2 spells that were basically removed, swirling current was a 26% buff to your next 3 surges after healing streaming
then refreshing waters was a 25% buff to healing surge on yourself

on top of that you had focused insight which was a 30% buff (the only one we still have) on your next surge after you flameshock

so unlike SL enhance where the healing was better than that for just having 5 maelstrom you had to preplan your globals on individual heals via stream AND flameshock

i was getting 280k~ healing surges which is obviously a LOT

now healing surge is weaker than ret free 6 sec cd FoL lmao.

4 Likes

Excuse my ignorance but arent you guys pressing chain heal now anyways?

The guy I play with told me he unbinded surge

1 Like
    • New PvP Talent: Stormweaver – Consuming Maelstrom Weapon on a damage spell causes your next Healing Surge or Chain Heal to gain the full benefits of Maelstrom Weapon based on the stacks consumed.

• The healing bonus from Improved Maelstrom Weapon is reduced by 75% in PvP combat (was 25%).

• The healing bonus from Raging Maelstrom is now reduced by 60% in PvP combat (was 40%).

• Stormweaver should’ve been baseline in the enh spec tree and not wasted as a pvp talent (similar to feral’s Predatory Swiftness spec talent)
    • all my 3 talent slots are used up already: Shamanism and Thundercharge, and the third usually Static Field/Grounding totem or 10.1 Seasoned Winds
  • 10.1 Healing Surges will do almost no healing now
  • enh only have one 40% dmg reduc 1.5m cd while ret/ww has 4+… how is this even fair balancing
2 Likes