10.1 caster buffs

Only solo shuffle

→ get into game

→ hide on pillar

→ 10 minutes when both teams are immune to healing cycle defensives and try and finish eachother off while neither healer can heal at all

I choose not to play with casters. I hate that playstyle.

1 Like

idc about personal experience. Kind of like when you linked the top 15 in solo shuffle, I’m looking at the top 100 in rated 3s and it’s pretty even caster/melee wise

Casters are represented at the highest levels. But, the core issue is that arena pvp and bg pvp are just two very different types of pvp.

Now, if all of the bgs had a pillar every 20-30 yards or so. things might be more similar. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you do me a favor?

Play a melee in a bg

Tell me what you think.

Charge into 3 frost mages in the first teamfight, tell me how much you want to Q another bg

As are melee. Just saying it’s different than the random BG and solo shuffle representation.

No lol

They would have to have separate tunage for random BGs, just the way this game has always been. They balance more around 3s, which casters and melee are both represented at the top.

You’re speaking from ignorance. You refuse to put yourself in the other players shoes, and ignore the fact that the AWC is all caster comps.

Literally just going by the top 100 in the 3’s leader board. Just like you went by the top 15 in solo shuffle…

https://check-pvp.fr/stats?bracket=v3&rating=2400

Seems fairly balanced to me

Exactly my point! It’s balanced in 3s not some caster meta phenomenon.

In a controlled 3v3 format where players have easy access to LoS it’s balanced?

How about bgs where we have 0 LoS, and get killed because it’s 4:1 caster/melee ratio?

But they have never, not once, balanced around random BGs is my point.

Did I say that?

You appear to be fine with the changes, even though you said the game is balanced now

Someone wants a forum ban.

1 Like

I didn’t even fully read the changes. Just pointing out it’s not as much a caster meta unless in randoms or solo shuffle (which is basically rated randoms for arena)

More like noting they do not, and will never, make changes based off random BGs.

I actually don’t know how to get it through your dense skull that the players that play this game for money play wizards.

these changes suck for arena. They suck for bgs. They’re terrible changes.

Okay but they make changes around 3v3. That’s all you need to know. Plus, over on the arena forums it sounds like this is a plus for healers.

In game 3v3