10.0.7 Resto Shaman Talent Squish

Heya, while I’m happy for the changes I feel like our spec tree has way to many nodes requiring 2 Talent points that seem to be mandatory. It would be great if they were changed to 1 point giving the full effect of 2 points opening up the spec tree more.

Considering we are literally the only healing spec without an external for a Tank why is Earthen Harmony 2 points that also prevents us from reaching Ascendence. I should be 1 point giving us the full effect.

Same goes with Torrent, Deluge and Flash Flood, I feel this should be 1 point nodes giving the full effect rather then 2.

Small changes like this would give us greater flexibility in builds and help us reach certain capstones easier and open up more builds.

Also Tidebringer that makes chain heal every 16/8 seconds instant needs to also work with Healing Rain. Doesn’t need any extra modifiers just let it be Instant cast.

This way we can choose to Chain Heal or Healing Rain giving more flexibility.

2 Likes

Yeah not liking the new tree at all. Gating cast time/mana reduction on heals behind Mana Tide totem feels gross, maybe if Mana Tide was baseline it’d be alright. I wish they’d just turn Mana Tide into 8 sec of increased class resource regeneration for party members, similar to the Ashran buff “Burning Power,” so it benefited non-mana users as well and made resto more attractive to groups. Only first pass though, hopefully they’re able to make it feel better distributing points by patch.

3 Likes

I know it’s very early on, just hoping they listen strongly to community feedback.

Tidebringer making Healing Rain instant cast aswell be such a great QoL change.

1 Like

Sometime it seems that they purposely avoid community feedback for shaman.

2 Likes

“hey player, have you tried the other mail wearing healer? Its new, just came out actually. You should make one. Like right now.”

1 Like