10.0.7 Rdruid Talent tree feels horrible for PVP

the third tier of talents (on the right side) needs to be reworked. all the main abilities, photosynthesis, germination, and undergrowth, are scattered all over the place. seems like at best we can only choose 2 out of the 3. i don’t think we’ll see any pvp’er happy with the talent changes.

For reference, here is the talent tree on wowhead. https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/talent-calc/druid/restoration

2 Likes

I mean… i wouldn’t see why pvp-ers wouldn’t be. they mainstreamed nourish, and a bunch of other Single target focused healing abilities. Then nerfed M+ abilities by swapping out budding leaves with a dead talent, along with a long list of talent tree gymnastics.

I edit my response. fyi, we use budding leaves as well. we do fine without nourish, it’s very expensive in mana and feels like we are getting it shoved down our throat.

Sounds like PVE and PVP people are not happy now :smiley:

2 Likes

Completely agree…
I do not want to key bind another spell and nourish is so mana heavy… I have no idea why the resto tree keeps having all these significant reworks… stop pushing nourish down our throat

1 Like

Nourish is only “Effective” if you fail at keeping hots active, fail at paying attention to your buffs and don’t know the fights to dungeons/raids etc.

Basically nourish is a dead talent for people who can’t use it well, and even if they could use it, they wouldn’t use it well because they would fail at all of the other abilities.

Regrowth literally does what Nourish does but better. We don’t need to use it because if we are doing what we’re supposed to, we would never have the opportunity to, due to players staying alive to begin with. Further more, if for whatever reason someone comes close to dying and we have kept all of our HOTS active for triple mastery bonus, no one is going to cast regrowth 3-4 times to use nourish to save someone at 2% health. They’re probably dead, and no one has that kind of mana or time to heal someone through it. If they don’t pre-cast regrowths for a faster cast, then they are still going to end up short of what a regular regrowth/Nature’s swiftness can perform.

1 Like