10.0.7 PotP

Honestly ferals, this may be really solid to your survivability. Massive buff to this ability. I may even tinker with it for boomy but it’s infinitely better for ferals.

Should be nice, although I’m confused what their thoughts are, because they just made an overall nerf to PotP by fixing modifiers to it. Is this to bring it back up to par, or buff it?

Boomy’s Regrowth is in serious need of buffing in ways beyond PotP, which is a bit too difficult to justify. Wish they’d look at it, it should do substantially more than ~7% of your health for how fast it OOMs.

And why are Rejuv/Swiftmend still breaking boomkin form? Shadow priests are now able to cast holy spells in Shadowform. This feels incredibly antiquated, and contributes to boomkin’s GCD bloat problems. (Reminder that Astral Communion needs to go off GCD, and Stampeding Roar needs to be usable in boomkin form like it used to.)

Another thing I wish they’d do is remove Wild Growth from the Druid tree (no spec other than Resto would ever, ever want it, making it a wasted “feel bad” point), and replace it with Cenarion Ward – another substantial heal that would actually be desirable for non-Resto specs and fit druid’s HoT-based class fantasy, which is very lacking for non-Resto atm.

8 Likes

I’m with all this. AC being on global is the most egregious to me.

But definitely the healing potential needs looked at. Boomy is the caster. Absolutely no reason we shouldn’t be able to heal if left to free cast and definitely shouldn’t break form to cast simple heals.

2 Likes

I disagree with this point. i would rather have wild Growth than 2 second more on rejuv.
in Raids, Bear off tanking can HoTW +Wild growth to help raid heal.
in M+ it can help get people out of Grievous while the healer eats their 24th mana bun. (or is that just bad mana management. one healer is mana starved and another is never oom and yet another seemingly works just fine on low mana)

in any case Wild Growth is a nice to have for anyone choosing the restro talent path in the Druid Tree.

Well, not anyone. I will never touch Wild Growth in PvP with a 10 foot pole. It shouldn’t be on a mandatory path, if someone wants it it should be on an offshoot similar to how Remove Corruption is.

I would love Cenarian Ward access. Would make going down the path to get Cyclone not feel like as much of a waste (even though having to take Nurturing Instinct is still garbage).

Just make it cast able in all forms now and that would be nice. :eyes:

That would be mandatory tbh. I believe it used to work that way back in the day, though maybe I’m mis-remembering.

it was for like an expansion and several builds of 6.0.1 before it lost it in the final build

That should be obtainable baseline to be honest. No sense in gating utility every spec has had forever; especially behind abilities we can’t even use in form. It’s nonsense.

1 Like

Yep, agreed. Same for Hibernate and Soothe. Super niche utility like that needs to be baseline, because it’s just not something you’re going to invest in otherwise unless it’s on the main path.

I have a load out for boomy to take dispel if needed but it sucks to lose what I have to just for it, which includes defensives. Not even close to a fair trade. Feels silly and awful to do such a thing.