10.0.7 Holiday Updates Removed

New roadmap removed Holiday updates from 10.0.7, compared to December road map

I expected new changes to holidays as a surprise, since We don’t see any testing on the PTR, if this was removed, its going to be the same holidays again until the holiday refresh for 10.1.7.

It’s time to add a new pvp brawl, questline, world quest, instance content …etc for the holidays and new rewards…the last holiday “love is in the air” just give us again a frustating experience with the fix for the mount that works a little bit but doesn’t provide a determinisitc goal like new meta achievements or a fun gameplay sesion with a proper fight.

I hope there’s big changes on 10.1.7

2 Likes

World Quests could be interesting. Doesn’t seem too hard to create them- Go to an elite area and collect 5 eggs or something for Easter. Stuff like that

1 Like

Exactly and that’s a better gameplay compared to the current approach for holidays that only request to pick items or visit innkeepers, that’s a good fantasy but doesn’t provide good gameplay.

Not surprised. So … this expansion seems like a dud when I look at the road map. Could of just foreseen it and MAYBE just try DF out later this year for the ‘‘new open world challenges’’ but I probably have misplaced expectations.

Seems profession updates was removed too… oof…

Kaivax, What happened to holidays updates?