[H] <Valhalla> 10/10M CN 2Day (Wed/Mon) LF DPS

Who is Valhalla?

Valhalla (1/10M & 9/10H SoD, 10/10M CN) is a two day mythic guild on the Maiev server cluster pushing for CE yet again in Sanctum of Domination. We are looking for skilled ranged DPS (high priority Boomkin, Warlock, & Spriest) or a rogue to join our core raid team. Any exceptional DPS will also be considered so feel free to give us a shout! Non-raiders are also welcome to join our guild as we do lots of M+ and PVP between downing raid bosses.

We all genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other and often play games together outside of WoW. Whether we are progressing in raid, pushing keys, just doing our weekly +15, pvp’ing, or playing something else, we always are having a good time.

Raid Times: Monday/Wednesday 6-9PM PST (9PM-Midnight EST)

What do we look for in a raider?

• Attendance - Show up consistently on time (logged in and in the raid instance before raid starts). We understand that real life happens so please ensure that you communicate any absences as far in advance as possible (vacation, holidays etc.)

• Attitude - We like a positive attitude! We don’t tolerate toxicity in the guild. We expect members to treat each other and non-members with respect. We want raiders to have a progression focused mindset, but enjoy yourself during raid, too. An understanding that you may need to be sat for group comp on some bosses is appreciated.

• Skills & Other Expectations - We expect each raider to show up with a solid understanding of their class including covenants, soulbinds, and conduits. Our RL usually posts strats and videos ahead of time in discord as well. A willingness to flex role if needed is a bonus, but not required. We do expect raiders to do at least one +15 key a week for vault gear.

Please feel free to message me on discord at Circyl#6250 or on Bnet at Circyl#1359. We’d love to have ya on the team!

An application can also be filled out at: https://forms.gle/n4E63ihdrqMGMXPn9

7 Likes

:hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: updooting this post

2 Likes

Still high priority need for WW Monk, Boomy, and MM Hunter! Send me those apps!

Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Circyl#6250 or bnet at Circyl#1359.

1 Like

Also adding Spriest to the high priority list! As always though, all dps are encouraged to apply.

Still looking for ranged dps as well as a dps warrior! Raiding starts soon, if you’re looking for a CE guild for 9.1 come talk to us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still HIGH PRIORITY on Boomkin and Spriest! Send me those apps and reach out to me on discord/bnet. I’d love to chat with you!

Discord: Circyl#6250 / Bnet: Circyl#1359

We have some new HIGH PRIORITIES we’re looking to fill ASAP for the raid!
Warlock, Ret Pally, Spriest, Balance Druid, WW Monk, and DH!

Looking to fill some of these spots. Please reach out to me and fill out an app, I’d love to chat with ya.

Bnet: Circyl#1359 / Discord: Circyl#6250

We still are very much looking for a warlock or two! Please reach out to me ASAP and we can get you into Heroic right away with us!

Bnet: Circyl#1359 / Discord: Circyl#6250

Hi friends!

We’re still recruiting for a couple spots!

Boomkin, Warlock, Spriest, & Rogue. Potentially also for a healer spot if you’re willing to sit bench sometimes! Huge bonus if you have a dps off spec.

You can reach me at: Discord: Circyl#6250 / Bnet: Circyl#1359