10.0.5 is bringing a lot of stuff

I don’t expect us to get that until WELL into Dragonflight. Like, 10.2 or 10.3. The art team needs to pump out and rig up models for the new forms for each one before they can happen, and people will riot if the new racial forms are just reskinned nelf or tauren forms after Kul’tiran and Zandalari.

Druid’s general tree was a mess, gotta see what these changes are like going into 10.0.5

1 Like

In agreement with you on that, especially when a couple lines down " * New Talent: Improved Swipe – Increases Swipe and Brutal Slash damage by 100%." If most/all of these changes go through, it’s looking like having to completely redo talents.

I need you to go champion the cause for tails as an option in the dressing room for Worge’ss on twitter please.

Also, I’m a patient person. I can wait for those new druid races to be added an all that.

Please hurry up Blizzard!

It’s a change from their usual .x.5 changes but nothing that interests me. The trading post idea is ok but nothing that adds anything for me

Was pointed out in the druid discord that we already had to talent for Swipe, and that’s free now, so all that’s changing there is that people who didn’t take the swipe talent get a mini swipe.

It’s a wash for feral and probably bear.

1 Like

not a single mention of frost or fire mage

ARE
YOU
KIDDING
ME

3 Likes

I didn’t see anything particularly exciting in there. I also didn’t see that it was “bringing” anything. Just more changes and re-designs that should have been caught before the game went live.

1 Like

best thing is gray and white items can now be used for transmog

2 Likes

Not going to fix Frost or Fire Mage?

1 Like

Nothing to protection warriors.

Guess Blizzard wants to crown their king for this expansion.

2 Likes

yes, that’s a good point.

At least we can’t say i’m bias about my spec and downplaying when it gets busted things :dracthyr_hehe_animated: but it needs serious help in rated pvp for real though, this change with the reckoning pvp talent should 100% make paladin competitive with the other good healers so i’m really hopeful. 25k mana cost just to use wings while we have double nerfed mana regen in pvp felt horrendous

1 Like

No patch notes for mages. Reminds me of the good old days. They didn’t even give us a new Mage Armor icon!

2 Likes

I don’t understand Holy Priest’s changes.
Blizzard gives us options to do damage in AoE when a month ago they said “we are looking for healers to spend more time healing than doing DPS”.

So ?
We are going to heal ? We are going to do DPS ?
Because if they want us to do DPS then they should reverse all these ridiculous damage changes that trash has right now in M+.

we’ll im glad people will actually WANT to bring YOUR spec to content :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Surprised to see that huge wall of text and not a single ret change. Actually, it’s not surprising. lol.

They got rid of exorcism for blades of justice and then… added back exorcism on top of it (instead of having the talent replace blades of justice). That button bloat is pretty bad. I don’t mind consecration returning, but exorcism on top of blades of justice feels bad.

What could’ve been cool is if blades of justice turned into exorcism while standing in your consecration. Like you had been empowered with holy magic by the consecrated ground. And then that mechanic would make more sense.

2 Likes

I was so excited until I read that Double Tap was being removed.
Now I’m dreading it.

Bad news and why are you such a cheer leader?

You’re always welcome to join me in pvp :blue_heart: (as long as you sanc me out of stuns)