[H]Warlock looking for weekday raiding guild for 9.1

Im available to raid sunday-wednesday particularly no later than midnight est. I would raid later for a one night a week guild.

Willing to transfer for the right guild.

Carolina#11926 bnet
Carolina#0352 discord

Hi. 3/10m exp 1800 io warlock looking for week day raiding guild for 9.1.

I play a handful of dps classes, mostly in keys.

I have some raiding experience but mostly heroic with a handful of mythic kills in various tiers. I haven’t really put much effort into raiding but would like to change that in the coming patch.

Raider.IO

Carolock @ Thrall (US)

Destruction Warlock, Item Level 223, SL Season 1 Mythic+ Score 1790, Castle Nathria Progress 3/10 Mythic.

Raider.IO

Carometa ‹ABSOLUTE UNITS› @ Thrall (US)

Unholy Death Knight, Item Level 225, SL Season 1 Mythic+ Score 1559, Castle Nathria Progress 3/10 Mythic.

Raider.IO

Carolinabolt ‹ABSOLUTE UNITS› @ Thrall (US)

Elemental Shaman, Item Level 219, SL Season 1 Mythic+ Score 1399, Castle Nathria Progress 9/10 Heroic.

Raider.IO

Carolinamage ‹ABSOLUTE UNITS› @ Thrall (US)

Frost Mage, Item Level 217, SL Season 1 Mythic+ Score 1417, Castle Nathria Progress 5/10 Heroic.

[H] [Area 52] is a 10/10H CN guild looking to get some more people for 9.1 raiding and M+. We are a mixed semi-casual and semi-hardcore(mostly a smaller group that run M+)

We raid Wednesdays/Sundays from 8:30 PM EST until 11:30 PM EST, but last raid tier we added extra raid days in because we all wanted more progression on Sire.

We’re AOTC focused, however we aren’t striving for mythic raiding. It’s more likely a byproduct of our fun raiding environment.

If you’re interested, hit me up on Discord Ody#4290 or on BNet CritOdysseus#1323

Hello Caro.

We’re looking for a Warlock for our mythic roster in 9.1 and moving forward. Our raid times are T/Th 8-11 est, we’re located on Area 52 and our current progression is 9/10M with deep P2 progress on Sire after 4 nights. We also achieved CE in Ny’alotha.

If our schedule works for you, feel free to drop us an application at the below link
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main#37112

Heya Caroshield! If you have not already found a home, I’d love to chat with you about if we would be a good fit!

[H] [Tichondrius] Kill Skull is a new guild recruiting for 9.1!

We are looking for DPS players, all specs. We are semi-casual, and looking to achieve AoTC but are not looking to move into mythic at the moment. We will also do some mythics outside of raid.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8 - 10:30 PST. We are pretty inactive at the moment but myself and a few others are around for questions and all of us will be active and ready to roll in 9.1

If you are interested or have questions, reach out on bnet at Gravixon #1543, or on discord at Gravixon #9114. Hope to hear from you and good luck with your search!

Hey bud would love to talk here is the guild spam

Hi Caro,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for some ranged DPS to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG and with got CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am.

If interested please reach out to on bnet to: Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

Let’s chat !! Adding you

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H 2/10M and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Guess what everyone 9.1 is coming soon !!! For anyone interested please reach out as everyone will be given a fair chance to prove themselves come the Mythic roster.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Hey there! We’re a horde guild currently looking for a shadow priest, here’s some more info about us! We also do a lot of m+ and other activities when not raiding.

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

I reached out to you before. Didnt seem like you were interested.

Still looking.

Hey Caro!

If you’re interested in joining a newly formed guild that’s looking to get back into Mythic Raiding, hit me up and we can chat!

Lhokie (Discord - LokiLegion#1644, bnet - LokiLegion#1912)

Still looking!

Hello!

We are a horde guild on Hyjal. Our weeknight team that raids Tues/Thurs 7-9pm PST (10-12 EST) are looking for a warlock. The team is AOTC focused with the desire to push into mythic in 9.1

If you are interested and would like to chat please contact me on discord: Chizicle#3760

still looking

Bump. I have cookies!

still looking