Bornakk, still here?

Do we even have an active CM now? I mean one that will actually post here, not Lore.

17 Likes

He shows as active recently in the blue tracker.

3 Likes

Thank goodness!

1 Like

Literally shows as last seen ā€˜just nowā€™

1 Like

Bornakkā€™s been here for a long time. He was likely kept over our favorite ox god because he has seniority.

Iā€™ve seen nothing to indicate that he has flown the coop.

What happened to baby space goat?

Ah good catch, I forgot to check that

I am still here my friend. :slight_smile:

148 Likes

He was layed off :frowning:

2 Likes

23 Likes

Hope you are holding up. I know this isnā€™t easy for any of you. <3

8 Likes

You managed to get a blue response. Congrats!

7 Likes

Guess we know why they donā€™t get special forum avatars anymore :frowning:

Sorry for what everyone on that side of the screen is going through, Bornakk. Have a sammich on me. No plague or anything!

9 Likes

Hey Bornakk I wanted to know what is Blizzardā€™s position moving forward in regards to communication.
a CM in Brazilā€™s forum has stated that Blizzard gave the order to ā€œreduce communication across the boardā€ in terms of community comunication, was that a Brazil-only thing or was it to other countries as well?

Can we expect to see less replies to feedback? None at all? More?

6 Likes

Why have they done this Dad.

5 Likes

Good to know weā€™ll still have someone that posts here!

3 Likes

You know how I know Iā€™m old?

I remember when you were a brand new little CM, and we were all just waiting for your Tseric momentā€¦

which never happened thankfully.

PS: You/Neth/Eyonix/Drysc/Greg all made my wife and Iā€™s honeymoon. That first developer dinner was bonkers! XD

4 Likes

21 Likes

We will not be ignoring the community. That said, I donā€™t mean to dodge the question but I would prefer to let our actions speak for themselves as we work through these changes because ultimately you and the rest of the community are the ones who will judge just how much we are communicating and listening to you. We are here though. :slight_smile:

61 Likes

To be fair this is what we were told about the future of Diablo and look how thatā€™s gone.

9 Likes