10.0, whatever happens, it's time for Night Elf Paladins

Yes, it is time for Night Elf Paladins to be a thing regardless of whatever else comes out.

Please make this happen Microsoft, for some reason Blizzard dropped this is the Paladin Order Hall campaign during Legion and then it never went anywhere despite all of the ground work being laid. Please make this happen whoever at the top is listening or watching. Blizzard seems a bit lost in the weeds with all the drama, so maybe with some fresh eye’s something like this can happen. It only took 15 years to make High Elves a thing on the Alliance regardless of all the garbage excuses along the way…there is NO NEED to not make this happen, hell i have never even heard anyone say anything negative about it.

So yes please 10.0 would be nice.

22 Likes

There, fixed it.

9 Likes

microsoft reps love browsing the wow forums

5 Likes

That’s exactly what i want to hear, thanks.

4 Likes

Worgen paladins too, please

3 Likes

We need Paladin Paladins! Paladins who are a bit more Paladiny!

1 Like

Microsoft will deliver…

…by deleting night elves.

3 Likes

Name checks out for this comment lol, i got a good chuckle out of it. Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Well, better hope Black Dragons leak is actually real!

1 Like

It’s an interesting thought for sure. I would be fine if it was true.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem that bad of an expansion if it was true to me. I’d probably not want to quit if it was exactly like that.

4 Likes

Fixed.

Microsoft will give red eyes to Dreadmoon.

2 Likes

Night Elf Paladins could lore wise be Knights of Elune.

Void Elf Paladins could lore wise be Void Knights …canonically speaking they would be written different, but since the game has to maintain mechanics, they would be played the same as a Paladin.

That is exactly what i was thinking.

Never really thought about this, it’s an interesting idea.

One can hope ):

No give me Undead Paladins. Eff the lore. It’s already been effed to shadowlands and back.

And all the other race/class combos. For a minute there i was like if/when they add Tinkers make them Gobbies n Gnomes only, but even if they add that class, make it for all races too.

Undead Priests already borked that portion of the lore so i say go for it!

1 Like

10.0 will be out before the deal is finalized.

Microsoft will be hands off for a while before taking full control.

So, keeping waiting.

Right after we get Forsaken paladins.

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes