100% health over 4 seconds most OP racial

This new zandalari racial that heals 100 percent health over 4 seconds with a 1.5m cooldown is the most OP racial they’ve ever put in the game

Is this a bad joke?

For comparison the forsaken racial heals 35 percent over a longer duration and requires a corpse and breaks on damage with a 2m cd

6 Likes

I fully expect this to be nerfed before hitting live.

19 Likes

thank you for letting us know. there are not 7059 other threads about this so we had no idea. we are flying you out to anaheim for an emergency developer meeting, please come with us

24 Likes

Careful with that edge guy

3 Likes

Its going to have to be, because as it stands they just made them possibly one of the best PvP classes since it will force anyone fighting them to keep a interrupt and or stun on CD at all times. Hell some classes its just a hard counter for. Like could you imagine being a warrior and facing this? Get stunned rooted, slowed, kited anything, then in 4 seconds they are full health.

Im not normally one to cry the classic “MUH OP HORDE RACIALS!” But damn son…

4 Likes

I just saw this a few minutes ago, but hopefully everyone will see it, I’m glad to hear they saw this was a wee bit overtuned. Either in CD or in the heal amount. (Blue post below on the subject)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/regeneratin-zandalari-racial-is-crazy-op/68531/22

3 Likes

Thats good, even still 25% per second is not kosher. maybe 25% over 4 seconds sure, but 25% a tick, pass.

Nah it’s most likey just bad wording it’s probably full cast adding 25% life not a full 100%.

Im hoping thats what it was meant to be.

Their whole kit is pretty impressive actually.

Does anyone know how the loa thing works? Is it a pick one at start and your stuck or can it be changed up - like switch to a healing one when healing, a damage one when dps, etc… 5% speed when farming - does that stack on other speed buffs?

cause that seems overpowered to me too…

1 Like

if it’s random like mag’har racial if random meh or Op if can be controlled at times.

It will be nerfed im sure but the use of the racial will be good.if your a rogue hit evasion and pop it if your a shaman macro that racial heal to healing surge its almost game breaking.

1 Like

Its not random zandalri trolls have like 8 racials to pick from.its kind of game breaking.

1 Like

Not almost is,

Boss is changing phase, everyone pop racial to get full health with out any cost to the healers. Or jesus even the fact that since its 1 second for 25% you can even time that between boss swings for christ sake.

Lets not even get into the ramifications in pvp.

Not random? Is there a ptr up right now for me to check? if so wow thats pretty crazy.

Again not one to cry muh broken horde racials but…thats pretty damn over powered.

Definately will get nerfed, cooldown to 1 minute instead of 1 30

6 Likes

I fully expect them to add the condition “while out of combat” before it goes live.

1 Like

From Wowhead
Regenerate 25% of your maximum health every 1 sec. Lasts 4 seconds. 1.5 min cooldown.

regeneratin has caused quite the discussion as it seems overpowered. Blizzard has posted changes may be in store:

It won’t last forever. Only the hype