100% health over 4 seconds most OP racial

Yep! That too.

Make new race OP.
People will play new OP race and keep players subscribed.

Once metrics is achieved, nerf OP race to the ground.

The fact a blue has not even attempted to stop the rumors confirmed what I said yesterday. They are going to launch these OP racials live to make as much $$$ as they can before they nerf them from the outrage.

1 Like

They threw up a number for the ptr so they can test where the final values should be. Also if you read the blue post on it they said it will likely also break on damage. If they keep it higher value I would not be surprised if they buff the undead heal as well. When testing a new mechanic sometimes you just throw a value and give it a try on the ptr.

It’s already confirmed to not be going live in this stage.

2 Likes

There was a blue post already, it’s actually in this conversation near the top. I’ll quote what they said but there’s a link as well.

one of my guild mates was testing it on his paladin and he said it was op af.

Oh yeah, as it stands currently, if it wasn’t changed it’d be a must have. Even if you only got 1 second of a cast off everytime, 25% max health on a 1.5 minute cooldown is pretty crazy good for a racial.

1 Like

even so if its nerfed just think about what it can do.say you are in a wsg and getting attacked you can dip in to the hut and before some one get to you heal up they will have to increase the channel maybe to 6 sec and reduce the percent healing to 50%.

1 Like

It’s the PTR. This is kind of it’s sole purpose. Testing.

Calm down.

2 Likes

If they keep the racial as-is, trying to kill a Paladin should be fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The loa racial you’re referencing is not an active you could macro into anything. You select one of the 6 passive choices, and it has a 25 day cooldown to swap on ptr atm.

If your referencing regen, blizz already stated the numbers are not final, and it will be interrupted with damage.

1 Like

thats fine and dandy… but it seriously should not have made it to PTR

point 2 is a bug… but point 1 and 3 should have been figured out long before PTR

I’m thinking if they lowered the heal amount from 25% to 10% heal every second over 4 seconds it would be decent instead of overpowered. 40% of your health is a good chunk but nothing too wild especially if damage interrupts it. Possibly increasing the cooldown to 2 minutes.

Well when you are in a bg and on me i will dip around the corner and before you even get in los ill heal up.

The other one is instant and gives health off of attack power that i can macro in to healing surge and heal up real quick.

Its going to get fun…oh paladins can bubble and use it and rogues can pop evasiion and use it…pvp is about to get fun for the horde.

Regeneratin is being tuned, so I’m not holding my breath on it staying 100% at all.

Again, Embrace of the Loa is NOT AN ACTIVE, it works exactly like a trinket proc. You have zero control of when it procs. So again, you cannot macro it into healing surge or anything at all for that matter. The only part you can control is which Loa buff you will receive when it does decide to proc.

It’ll be nerfed after the critical mass of players have paid-for race-changed to Zandalari.

PTR is exactly the place for it to be figured out. That is how they know how things function among many players and look for unintended consequences. How it reacts when devs are testing it for how they created it may be very different than how it reacts with xyz variables created by players.

Its not embrace of the loa its the first one on the list thats akunda or something the name escapes me at this momment.

But still evev 50% health can be game breaking.think about a rogue down to 30% health then pops evasion and channel the heal or a ret pally bubbling to heal with it.

The alliance are going to be crying.

It’s ok this shouldn’t bother the alliance anyways since all the serious top end gameplay where this would be important happens on the horde anyways.