100% dodge removed from Death Sweep

Death Sweep Strike all5 nearby enemies for [3 * (19.14% of Attack power)% + (57.5% of Attack power)%] Physical damage.and increase your Dodge chance by 100% for 1 sec.

Not just Blade Dance anymore. :thinking:

DH is now an even glassier canon than it was in Emerald Nightmare

1 Like

With max rank conduits Blur will have a potential 25% uptime, that’s kind of cool I guess. Blade dance losing the dodge component even in meta and First Blood still existing is pretty strange. What’s its identity outside of that?

1 Like

I feel for you DHs. You scaled better with corruptions and borrowed power but not only lose that but get jack for more depth and continue to take L’s after all that.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone looked at Havoc prior to today and thought to themselves “You know what, that spec requires too much decision making” and yet, here we are.

11 Likes

Good change, no class should have such a powerful option in such a low cd.

1 Like

Have you not look at all of the nerfs? DH survivability awful now. Clearly you’re someone who is just salty and please with any nerf.

8 Likes

Rofl DH gonna be fine, is just that you just want them to keep the easy survivability they have now.

You’re complaining about “easy survivability,” but I bet you have no problem with : Pally, Druid, Priest, Monk, Rogue, DK, Hunter, Mage, and Lock who are going to be farrrr more survivable than DH in SL. With DH single target being weak, what exactly are they supposed to be good at now?

5 Likes

Are they getting a spammable immunity like Blade Dance is right now? If they are sure, but they ain’t getting one.

They are still gonna see play time you, just not gonna have easy survivability

You need to look at the kits as a whole. You’re cherry picking one ability and looking at it in a vacuum while ignoring the nerfs to: Leech, Blur, and meta up time.

4 Likes

It was already changed to only dodge during Metamorphosis prior to this.

1 Like

It’s starting to look like all glass, no cannon with their raid dps numbers.

1 Like

…which is irrelevant, as it’s beta.

Well, there’s the fact that blade dance was objectively busted with the dodge mechanic.

2 Likes

It already had the dodge removed outside of meta. Did it really need to be nerfed during? Not to mention meta up time is going to be less than BFA to begin with.

Great change :clap:

6 Likes

lmao dh is gonna be the shadowlands equivalent to bfa enhance shaman, rip dh arenas xD

4 Likes

DH as a class, not just havoc, is cooked

Two roles
One spec for each
Both done

This is how you kill a class

3 Likes

That’s objectively false but alright.

Blizzard are all out of ideas, I Guarantee you all these changes will come back as borrowed power.

Yikes…